Peace Of Mind

Peace Of Mind

A Story by Sobriety Notoriety

With all the obnoxious distractions constantly bombarding my soul, I find peace and tranquility in the simplicities of life. Necessary simplicities. Over looked actions that require little to no effort, but are sought very seldom. Boredom is just a trick of the mind, but can lead to so much pain. We never quite know what we sign up for, good or bad. Life doesn't just hand out pamphlets or contracts into everyday adventures or mistakes. Be careful to read the fine-print. People always flying too high or too low, I like to coast along at an altitude right in between. It's safe there, so much air to breathe, the scenery is outstanding, and still in view are the ones above and below. Having peace of mind is comforting. Not being wrapped up in the what ifs and anxiety of life, but completely ok with what my life is, and even better when something so simple comes around and lands right on my doorstep. Today I am at peace.

© 2016 Sobriety Notoriety


Author's Note

Sobriety Notoriety
WHAT is this nonsensical beauty I find myself having to write???

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on June 3, 2016
Last Updated on June 3, 2016

Author

Sobriety Notoriety
Sobriety Notoriety

FL



About
Who me? I'm more fascinated in knowing something about You. more..

Writing