Is Minecraft Console PvP as Good as PC PvP?

Is Minecraft Console PvP as Good as PC PvP?

A Story by Minecraft Game
"

The Game Minecraft is a Mouse-Clicking Game, so to succeed you need to have a High Clicking Speed. To achieve this naturally, you need to put in extra energy, time, and effort. Instead, you have Auto

"


The Game Minecraft is a Mouse-Clicking Game, so to succeed you will need to have a High Clicking Speed, so use CPStester to increase your Click Speed Per Second. To achieve this naturally, you need to put in extra energy, time, and effort. Instead, you have Auto Clickers to assist you.

Using an Auto Clicker frees you up to do other tasks and keeps you from getting injured from thousands of Clicks. There are many Auto Clickers available on the Internet.



Is Minecraft Console PVP as Good as PC PVP?

Minecraft players on the PC will always have an advantage. Now the question is how?

So to answer that question, let's look at what Minecraft PvP requires for you to be good at it. This answer will revolve around 1.8 PvP as 1. Bedrock Version of Minecraft still uses on 1.8 PvP and 2. Combat in 1.9 is geared towards PvE. That's a fact.



1. Click while Aiming at the Person




The Aim is very important in Minecraft PvP, I know lots of 1.9 gamers think Click Speed is, and while it does have some benefits, they aren't that big, and they don't affect your PvP ability that much. If you don't aim at the person, you won't be hitting him, it is as simple as that. No matter how many times you Click 14, 20, or even 100 Clicks Per Second, if you don't look at him you can't hit him. 

The PC clearly has the advantage here since moving your screen in Java is faster than on Bedrock.


Pc-1 Console-0


2. Your Strafes






As far as speed goes, there are many Strafing Techniques you can use like W tapping, AD Tapping, Circle Strafing, and on both PC and Console you move at the same speed, That might look like a draw until you consider combining tactics. For example, circle strafing combined with AD Tapping is more devastating than Circle Strafing combined with W Tapping. PC thus gets a point here.


PC-2 Console-0


3. Hotkeying





Furthermore, if you easily mess up it could ruin your game; For example, you need to hotkey to your lava, then your rod to hit him backward, then your sword to hit him. However, you hotkey wrong instead, You placed water down, accidentally switched to your ender preal and preal to him, then swap to your blocks to hit him. 

On Java, you can hotkey from slot 1 to slot 5 in an instant, while on bedrock, it can only scroll one at a time.


PC-3 Console-0


4. Your Sense of the Game





The result is a tie. Neither side has a huge advantage over the other.


PC-4 Console-1



5. Click Speed





Let me explain myself, I know in front I said click speed doesn't matter that much. However, there are some advantages to that. Minecraft runs on a tick system, so when you hit someone, he has a short "invulnerability" period where you can't hit him. It only lasts for a few seconds, so it isn't that obvious.


If not, players will fly through the air as they get hit 14 times in one second, so if you can click fast, you will be able to hit the player immediately after the "invulnerability" period has passed plus you tend to take less damage I believe it is obvious which side can click faster, although the advantages aren't massive.


PC-4.5 Console-1


I think that's all there is to it. There are still a few minor details, but it isn't really worth mentioning. The final result is 4.5 to 1. Pretty clear that PC has a huge advantage, but how does the player fare? Since I am not familiar with consoles, I will only speak for the PC PvP Community. I think that at its Best, Verzide is the Best PvPer.

There are a lot of accusations being thrown around about him hacking, however, the recent case only suggests he is doing it on his new server, not anywhere else, and he is innocent until proven guilty, Therefore, at his prime, when he wasn't playing on his own server, he was the best PvPer. Watch his 1v1s, and share a console player who you think is better.



What makes Technoblade so good at PVP?


Nevertheless, Technoblade is one of the all-time greats for Minecraft PVP. Here's why:

  1. Since Technoblade has been playing Minecraft since release, he's seen it all and knows how to counter every strategy.
  2. If you look at Technoblade's FPS, it is more than likely above 800 FPS. People will argue this isn't important, but they should set their Max Frame Rate to 10 FPS and see how hard it is for people who play on Mac.
  3. New players, obviously, can't aim when someone strafes, since they aren't used to it. Experienced players, on the other hand, are people who play things like gapple or pot PVP. The meta in these modes is STRAIGHTLINE STRAIGHTLINE STRAIGHTLINE Lookup “stimp comb0s” on YouTube and see for yourself. So Technoblade can beat both the new and the experienced player. What about the best players who have been playing for 4�"5 years? Simple, HE CANT, which is why I say he isn't the best.
  4. He is also not as good as you think he is. You only see his recordings, unaware he has edited them. I'm not saying he cuts out EVERYTHING that he does badly, but there is some sort of selection bias. For example, if he is doing a commentary and he gets killed, he likely cuts that part out and continues later.
  5. Also, remember that he plays Hypixel Bedwars and Skywars, and half the players have no idea how to play the games.

Overall, he's so good due to Good PC Performance, Practice, Aim, and Experience.


Conclusion, 

PC players will always have an advantage over controller players due to the flexibility of a keyboard and mouse compared to the simplicity of a controller. However, I believe the mechanics could be nerfed by nerfing kb-dealing projectiles such as Snowballs and Rods and Click Speed to deal more damage, but that would diminish its uniqueness.


For PvP and for every other kind of game or FPS, you need to aim consistently well.


A joystick is harder to use with a fast trigger than moving a mouse with linear movement and clicking the mouse buttons. In other games, you can hit from a distance without having to click and aim, so there is not much difference between the two input methods.

© 2022 Minecraft Game


Author's Note

Minecraft Game
You can use CPStester to increase your Click Speed Per Second to win the Game.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

147 Views
Added on February 7, 2022
Last Updated on February 11, 2022
Tags: Minecraft Game, Video Game, Console PVP, PC PVP

Author

Minecraft Game
Minecraft Game

california, CA



About
The Game Minecraft is a Mouse-Clicking Game, so to succeed you need to have a High Clicking Speed. more..