Heels Over Head

Heels Over Head

A Story by m i r a n d a
"

Rachelle knows that her new english teacher, Mr Parker, is off limits. Not only is he her teacher, he's six years older than her, and... lives right in her building. She should know better...

"

  I woke up to the sound of moaning.

 

  I'm normally a happy, energetic person. But when someone f*****g wakes me up in the middle of the night, moaning and screaming about going faster and how he should be going 'faster, baby, faster,' hell, i'm going to get pissed.

 

  I sat up in my bed, grinding my teeth as the couple in the apartment above mine came to their climax, and I forced myself to take deep breaths. They were almost done, I told myself, almost done.

 

  "Again, baby, give me that dick again," came the strangled scream of the female.

 

  F**k no.

 

  Yanking on the nearest pair of shoes, a pair of Winnie the Pooh ugg boots, I stormed out of the apartment and up the stairs. That couple was going to get a piece of my mind. This seventeen year old needed sleep, not a horny middle aged couple to keep her up at night. I located the apartment, and began pounding my hand against it.

 

  "Open up!" I shouted, "You better f*****g open up right now or I'll call the f*****g cops on you!" Threats poured out of my mouth as easily as the girl inside was cumming. The door eventually opened, revealing a man, probably older than me by five or six years.... and he was completely naked. I tried not to drool as my eyes took in his masculine form, drinking in the sight of his V-line that led right to his incredibly thick c**k. My tongue unconsciously traced my bottom lip, imagining it penetrating my mouth... imagining it penetrating other things. How it would feel inside me, with my walls wrapped around it. Thick... wet... pulsating...

 

  "See something you like?"

 

  The husky voice was like a bucket of cold water. "Yes!" I shouted. "I mean, no! Listen, you better f*****g keep it down in there, alright? I'm trying to f*****g sleep, and I can't do that with that girl in there worshipping you really f*****g loud, okay?"

 

   His dark eyes scanned me up and down, and it was only then that I realised that i was dressed in nothing but a see-through shirt and skimpy lace underwear. I wasn't even wearing a bra. "You wanna come in?"

 

  "No, I don't wanna f*****g come in!" I swore, stepping closer. "I want you to keep it down, alright? Is that understood?" He didn't answer, just kept his eyes trained on mine. I stepped closer. "I said, is that f*****g understood?" My hand automatically came up to slap him, but before it made contact with his face, his wrist grabbed mine, pushed it down, and pressed his lips against mine.

 

  Immediately, I stopped arguing. His arms wrapped around my waist, lower, lower, until they were cupping my a*s. He lifted me up, pressing me against the wall, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, my hands grabbing his hair and pushing him closer to me. With one hand still cupping my a*s, the other crept down my thigh, and into the centre, pushing the thin wall of lace away with one finger, where he was met with moistness.

 

  "You're so wet already," He murmured, his lips still moving against mine. One finger rubbed circles around my core, and I let out a loud moan without meaning to. Immediately, he dropped me, and I fell dizzily to the floor, confused as to why he suddenly stopped.

 

  "See?" He smirked, before turning back to the door, "It's impossible not to be loud when you're with me." With that, he closed the door, leaving me confused, angry, and... sexually frustrated.

© 2013 m i r a n d a


Author's Note

m i r a n d a
ignore grammar problems & punctuation please x

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
mer
Plus its a hot read you should continue I hope.

Posted 10 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
mer
hi your a good writer I like your story keep going please its funny, epic and all sorts of stuff plus it made me laugh when the female was begging for more and the girl was annoyed by the horny couple please continue please.

Posted 10 Years Ago


YES! Very hot introduction. I literally need more text, haha.

Hoping you can avoid some of the classic teacher cliches and opt for more interesting twists. Keep it up! I'm bothered now =P

Posted 11 Years Ago


Trying to avoid a teacher joke, but it's hard not to comment on the significant chemistry brewing between the two characters - definitely worth continuing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I SO hope you're continuing this.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nice start,keep the good work going :-)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

534 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on April 24, 2013
Last Updated on April 24, 2013
Tags: hot, girl, teacher, student, romance, sex, erotica

Author

m i r a n d a
m i r a n d a

Sydney, Australia



About
My name's Miranda, Sydney Australia. more..