Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Mom

Mom

A Story by Connie
"

Memoir

"
My mom was the best mom of six, she was a generous and kind friend, she was not a perfect daughter nor a perfect sister but she was a loving one. She was an easiest person to deal with (if you listen and agree to her) but a bit of a hardcore as well (if you go against her), she was fun, full of wisdom, she have traveled the whole world using her mind, she was selfless and full of dreams, she was misinterpret a lot of times because of her strong personality yet she loves wholeheartedly.

She was not my role model, she never wanted to be. She was my trainer, my teacher and my partner. Of all the bad decision she made in her life; she taught me to pick the right ones. Of all the wrong places and situations she have been; she taught me to walk on a different path and make it right.

If you are proud of me, I wont take all the credits... All because my Mom was behind me. I hope she have lived longer than 41 years, 11 months and 11 days. She surely deserve to see her first grandson, witness her eldest daughter to get married, congratulate her daughter on graduating her senior high school, proudly present her youngest son when singing, teach her teen how to use the sanitary pads, and attend to her youngest daughter's first parent-meeting in school.

However, I wouldn't ask for more, she had a horrible weeks in the hospital, she have fought hard to live, she have done her best. I am in no guilt yet I am in so much pain, with all these I am proud that she was able to forgive everyone that have done wrong to her and ask forgiveness to people she have done wrong. 

Until we all see you again and properly bury you after five years, you will never be forgotten and always be in our heart. Thank you for everything you have done.


I miss you every day,
I love you always, Mom.

© 2021 Connie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on December 11, 2021
Last Updated on December 11, 2021
Tags: mom, death, missing, love, hopeful

Author

Connie
Connie

Angeles, Province / Region, Philippines



About
22 more..

Writing
Pregnancy Pregnancy

A Poem by Connie


I I

A Poem by Connie