im lost

im lost

A Story by E.r.
"

lost in the world

"

why does evry story have to start with a "once opon a time" type of thing?? why cant it just  began..life is a trip and am leaving trew it like no other. My past has made me somene that has no regrets to wat i do and how i do it..The heart of my life and the reason to living is my beutiful baby girl Elyse Marie!! shes my everything i do anything to make her happy!!. i dont belive in a farytale where everythings perfect with pretty smiles and fake faces, that is nothin but BS. Am not gona be fake either and write a pretty little story about how am so "perfect" because, am not!! I have made many mistakes and I admit it. Ive been back and forth doing good and doing bad. no one is perfect in this world, no one has truthly been the most Happiest person in the world and neither have I. To live and be alive is the most precious gift GOD gave us. and I truly dont noe if there is a GOD or not.but if so i thank him, because only he knows why??..and that tells me that theres a reason for everything. and there is an actual answer to life. i know my rollercoaster of life still going. if its up or down am goin to have to  live trew today and make it for tomarrow because yesterday is gone. Love is a four letter word that has alot of  meaning to it. if you know how to give it its because you love to recive it. Theres never a right time to love, theres never a right way to love. its either there or not. and in my case...i dont feel it. but i aint looking for it either. I want to find my self and my true emotions before i can open up my heart and let it in. Love has played me over and over again. it has reached my limmit, am fed up with rejections and misstreatments that has caused my belive for love to fade away. I rather be alone with baby girl by my side and be happy then go trew this thing we call "love" and be hurting.i am who i am no one can change how i feel. i love my family they are my world and the only people who truly know me deep. Friends i have many but my GIRLS will always be there!! i love to work with kids, Teaching is something am good at but Poetry is my passion!! Wrtting frees the miind, heart and soul. i love to sit down and write my heart out. my feelings, my thoughts, mistakes dreams and wishes. its a hobby  that maybe one day will become art of the soul. i would love to finish my book and publish, its one of my projects i been working on. i will continue to look forword because looking back only messes up my steps and dosent let me live the moment. so i do what i do because i do it." do not judge my acctions without knowing the reasons to it." e.r.

 

 


 

© 2009 E.r.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

aww

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
1 Review
Added on September 10, 2009

Author

E.r.
E.r.

Anaheim, CA



About
POETRY IS MY PASSION MY POETRY COMES FROM THE SOUL DEEP UNDER ME ITS SOMETHING NO ONE KNOWS THIS IS JUST A WAY I CAN EXPLAIN IT AND LET EVERY ONE KNOW MY FEAR, PAIN, AND STRESS. ..... LIFE Life .. more..

Writing
[untitled] [untitled]

A Poem by E.r.


 the Unknown the Unknown

A Poem by E.r.