With the Angels

With the Angels

A Story by Kimberly B
"

I recently had to experience of losing a loved one who meant a lot to me. My grandmother lived such a great life and I wanted to share a analogy of how her death has touch my heart.

"
Dear Nanny,
        Even though you are with the angels now,words cannot express how much you meant to all of us. Of all us girls,this is harder on me as anyone could ever imagine. But don't worry,we will be fine. Its been 4 days since you went to Heaven. I can see you baking the Heaven dish and it being a "hit" there. But I can also seeing you as you walked those pearly gates and presented yourself to God. He looks down upon you and says," Welcome to Heaven,Miss Betty, I have been reading such great things about you."  You turn and say," I know it was hard to leave those I loved behind. But I want them to know I will always be there for them as I would have in Heaven as I would down here on earth." God looked down at Nanny and said," Betty,they will always know how much you meant to them. Then Nanny's own mother and father embraced her,and wiped a tear from her eyes and said, "Betty,you did so many great things for everyone,be not afraid,for you have a greater purpose here in Heaven,but the same down on earth." Then hand in hand they walked on the clouds to look down upon all of us. 

© 2011 Kimberly B


Author's Note

Kimberly B
This is my first writing online,so please bear with the grammar and disorder.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your story was well written and very moving, thankyou for sharing your experience with us. and welcome to writerscafe ...Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 8, 2011
Last Updated on March 8, 2011

Author

Kimberly B
Kimberly B

NEW YORK, NY



About
I have been writing all my life,but never attempted to write on a story website. Born and raised in Poughkeepsie,NY, I was recently diagnosed with a mental disorder and feel this is the only way to ge.. more..