Helena and Her Vice President

Helena and Her Vice President

A Story by Emye
"

Helena Parker, the class president of her school, is currently "tormented" by Yuki Reed, a half Japanese student whom is also the vice president.

"

Helena sighed and layed her head down on her desk. She's an 11th grader, as well as the Student Council President. Instead of the principal "ruling" the school, Helena took charge of all the events. The principal was there to make sure everything was in check and everything was in order. Helena Parker was originally the Vice President, hating the burden of being fully in charge, but the original President moved to California. Having a tiny bit confidence, she nervously accepted the position of the new President. They soon decided to elect a new Vice President, Yuki Reed, a half-English, half-Japanese transfer student with blonde hair, olive skin, and silver eyes. He transferred from Japan in 9th grade and passed Helena in grades. Helena considers him a rival for valedictorian, while Yuki more or less considers her as a companion.

"Who the hell wants a strip spin-the-bottle event?" Helena angrily muttered and quickly declined the request from her suggestion box.

"Apparently Liam Duggman does."

Helena sighed, took off her glasses and folded them. She began to rub her temples. "What do you want, Yuki? Don't you have the second tallest stack of papers to figure out? If you're going to mess around, go f**k with someone else." Yuki was sat on her desk and simply stared at her.

"Yeah, but they're so boring. Besides, I don't want to f**k someone else. I'd rather stick to my lover, Helena-chan~! "

Helena turned beet-red and shoved him off of her desk.

"SHUT UP, PERVERT! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAID F**K! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU I'M NOT YOUR LOVER?!" she yelled.

"Awww... Helena-chan keeps denying our relationship, but that's okay. I'll forgive her if she let's me sleep at least for a minute tonight. I don't think I'll have time to take a shower after how long the love-making-"

"DIDN'T I SAY TO SHUT UP, YOU PERVERTED SON OF A B***H?!"

"Awwww~! Helena-chan has the cutest expression!"

"You little-!"

The rest of the student body was unaffected and kept doing their work, considering this happens on a daily basis. Usually, it was entertaining to watch, but Helena would murder them if they didn't finish.

She smoothed her clothes and inhaled and exhaled, calming herself. Her fiery redhair was a total mess. She tried smoothing down her hair as well, but it wouldn't fix.

"Is Helena-chan trying to cover up the fact we just had a heated and passionate make-out session? She even gave me bruises. Helena-chan should save it for the bed," Yuki grinned and pointed to his neck. "She also gave me a hickey." Interested, the other members of the student council looked over to a red spot on his neck which now had a hint of purple. Teeth marks were visible.

"IDIOT! STOP GIVING PEOPLE THE WRONG IDEA! WE DID NOT MAKE-OUT! I WAS BEATING YOU UP AND-" Helena, now flustered, looked at his neck. "I... don't remember giving you a hickey. I would remember. It would be haunting my memories if I did."

"Ah, Helena-chan, but you did. Don't you remember coming to my apartment that one day, as drunk as hell? I remember the words you said, trying to get me to sleep with you. But, I don't take advantage of drunk women. It isn't my style, but it took every drop of my willpower to not jump her there and then~"

The student council gasped. They all started murmuring.

"She got drunk?"

"Helena wanted to sleep with Yuki?"

"She knows where Yuki Reed lives?"

"Ahhhh~ Yuki!"

Helena gulped. "Uh... Look at the time! Mom wants me home early! Me and Yuki gotta get going. I'm not leaving Yuki to keep telling little stories. Bye! I expect you guys to finsh the rest of the papers!" Helena ignored the groans of the student body and quickly grabbed their bags and rushed out of the school, dragging Yuki with.

"Oooh... Helena-chan is anxious today! Don't worry I bought another box of-"

"I mostly left to visit my mother. I forgot to talk to her yesterday, much less visit. I really am not in the mood for anymore of your perverted jokes today."

"We're visiting Parker-san?"

Helena sighed. "Yes. Y-You know it's hard to go by myself. With you there, it reminds me to try not to break down. Then again, I end up breaking down anyway."

Yuki nodded and continued walking to the tall building.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Helena walked towards the front desk.

"Miss Parker! I haven't seen you yesterday. Did you forget?" the front desk lady asked, worried. "It is unusual for you to miss a day."

"N-No, Mrs. Smith. I was just kinda busy yesterday."

"Helena-chan was busy "hanging" out with me!" Yuki exclaimed with a grin on his face.

"SHUT UP PERVERT! NO ONE ASKED YOU!" Helena barked back.

"Well, you kids go on up to Room 193."

As they started to leave, Mrs. Smith quickly said Yuki's name just so softly only Yuki could hear. He turned around.

"Yes?"

"Keep taking good care of Helena. Without you, she would be more devasted than she is now."

Yuki smiled. "I may tease her, but I do it out of love, oblivious to Helena-chan. I would never dream of leaving her side. Take care, Smith-san!"

Mrs. Smith smiled back. She watched as Helena started bickering with him.

"You keep using honorifics! It's starting to get on my nerves! I bet you would even use honorifics to a complete stranger!"

"Nah. Watch."

His eyes brightened as he saw someone pass.

"Hey Joe!"

The doctor waved. "Hi."

Helena gaped at him. "How did you know his name?"

Yuki grinned. "They came out with something called nametags, Prez."

"Are you calling me stupid now?!"

"I never said such a thing, Miss President."

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Helena took a deep breath and opened the door. Her mom layed on the hospital bed, her eyes closed. Nobody ever knew when they were going to open.

"M-Mom. I-I really miss you a-and I'd like you to wake up now. Whenever you can, wake up. It's h-hard to see you like this. I-I know you said to not fill a life with revenge, b-but that drunk driver! I'd do anything to just strangle him and watch him suffer, like you are now. B-but I'd rather not go against your wisdom." Helena squeezed her eyes shut, preventing any tears from falling. Yuki looked at her sadly and sat in the chair next to her. He pulled her into an embrace. She clenched his shirt and sobbed into it.

"D-D****t. I hate crying around you!" she cried.

"You have to let it out, Helena-chan. You can't bottle up your emotions. I'll always be there to catch you when you fall," he soothed. He hated seeing her so vulnerable. So helpless. So... weak. He kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back. Her cries were screams in his ears. He couldn't do anything to bring her mother back to reality. He could only wait. "Waiting." No one likes this cursed word. It's a word that forces you to sit back until something happens. It's a word that makes everyone squirm.

Helena only ever showed this side of her to him, an outsider in her situation. He was the only person she has cried to, with the exception of her family, according to Helena.

He met her a year or so ago. He didn't exactly remember the exact day. He saw her broken figure as she walked out of the hospital. There he was not too long after spotting her. He was there to comfort her and pull her away from most of the sadness caused by her mother's comatose state.

"Prez, it's about time to go. It's already a quarter after six," he said.

"O-Okay."

As they walked out Yuki swore he heard a "Thank you, Yuki" from the hospital bed.
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

They walked home in silence, like usual. It was a routine. They go to school. They go to the student council. Helena drags Yuki to the hospital. No. Today was different. Yuki was tired of the routine. He was tired of the sobbing. He was disappointed with the fact Helena still had some walls up. The walls that seemed impossible to take down were the ones blocking his entrance to be fully in her heart. Not the she would admit she had a crush on him.

Yuki sighed quite loudly and continued thinking.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

His train of thought was interrupted. Interrupted by the very girl he was thinking about.

"Nothing you need to know. Is Helena-chan interested in what I'm thinking~? "

"W-What?! No! I was just wondering!" Helena was blushing madly.

"If you were wondering, doesn't that mean you were interested, Helena-chan? I wonder how long you were wondering about me... I want Helena-chan to have been wondering since the day I met her! "

He got no response. He would rather have an angry and embarrassed "No!" from her because it meant she was hiding her feelings and really meant the opposite. He could tell. Yuki knew Helena well enough to tell exactly what she's thinking by just looking at her facial expression. He hated the silence she was giving out of the blue. He hated the tense air. He wanted to quickly end it. He leaned towards her ear. She shivered as she felt his breath and turned around sharply to face his smug expression.

"Can I jump you?"

"W-WHAT?!"

The walked the rest of the way with Helena yelling at him.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Helena sighed and walked up to her front door.

"Well, guess I'll be going. Later Prez," Yuki said and began walking away.

"W-Wait! Y-You can come in, y-y-y'know." Helena was blushing. "Y-You live kinda faraway and we just walked four blocks from the hospital. Y-You can t-take a break."

Yuki chuckled at her changing expressions. She was apparently fighting with herself.

"Eh, why not?" Yuki smiled at her. He took the keys from her hands and opened the door for her. "Ladies first."

Helena rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Her hands shook as she read the letter that was faxed.

"W-We're alone?!"

Dear Sister,

My boss says I have to work later than usual today. Apparently one of my co-workers is out sick and business is busy. But look on the bright side, we'll get paid a little extra, courtesy of my boss. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Remember to lock all the doors. Also, a little advice, I highly recommend calling one of your friends. I say you should have Yuki Reed sleep over. I trust him more. Well I have to go pay the bills. Feel free to call if your worried or confused.

Your Loving Brother,

Luis

Yuki read the letter with her and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Looks like I'll be sleeping over. I think your brother secretly ships our pairing, Yulena."

"W-What?! He says he recommends it, not that I have to! Wait... someone came up with a nickname for us?"

"Helena-chan it's safer if I stay."

"Yuki, I'm fine!"

"Helena. I want to stay here. Do you know of all the-"

"Yuki! D****T I'M FINE! I'm learning judo and aikido, remember?

She found herself being pressed against the wall and pinned by Yuki.

"Helena-chan, do you know how many girls are kidnapped in the world... or worse murdered? Without knowing, you could be gone in a second. I am staying, Helena-chan. If you try to make me leave again, I'll come to school naked tomorrow."

"W-What? Just don't do anything perverted!"

Yuki put his hand up in oath. "I sadly promise to not do anything too perverted."

"Yuki," Helena growled and gritted her teeth.

"Too perverted is the best your getting."

"Whatever."

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Helena gritted her teeth again. Yuki was giving her an uncomfortable stare. She kept stirring the macaroni and cheese, trying to ignore him.

Why does he bother me so much?

Why can't he be like the other people I know?

Why does he keep f*****g staring at me?

She was too deep in thought to notice a pair of hands lay on top of her own and a certain pervert come up behind her and move the pot off the stove with her own hands. She came back to her senses when he kissed her palms.

She sighed. "What the hell are you doing, Yuki?"

"Our meal was burning."

"And you couldn't just tell me, why-?

"That's boring."

She sighed and motioned for him to sit back down. Helena put the pot in the middle of the table and poured some macaroni onto his plate.

"You know, Helena-chan, we'll be doing this in the future when we're marr-"

Helena grabbed his spoon and stuffed in into his mouth. "Shut up and eat."

He chewed and swallowed. He looked over at her. That's when he saw her plate. There was barely anything on it.

"Why aren't you eating much?"

Helena shrugged. "I have to save something for my brother. He works hard to keep us in the house since my mother got into a coma."

Yuki sighed and got up, taking his plate with him. He took her spoon and started taking most of his meal and scraping it into Helena's plate.

"What are you doing?!"

"Giving you more food. Now eat before I start feeding you."

Helena crossed her arms. "And what if I don't let you?"

"I'll strip right here and now."

Before she could protest, he had already taken off his shirt and began unbuckling his belt. She quickly began stuffing food into her mouth.

"See? I'm eating! So put your shirt back on!" she said through a mouthful, though it sounded more like a pig squealing.

Yuki smiled.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"So where am I going to sleep?"

Helena frowned. She hadn't put thought on it.

"Should I sleep in your brother's room-?"

"You can't. He locks his room. Despite the kind person he is, he enjoys his privacy."

"Your mother's-?"

"Hell no!" Helena yelled. "Nobody goes into her room until she wakes up. Except my brother and I."

"What about the couch?"

She sighed. "My brother accidentally spilled the entire pitcher of water on it. It's still pretty soaked."

Yuki sighed along with her. Helena's face brightened.

"How about you just sleep on my bed? I'll sleep on the floor."

"Prez-"

"No! I insist! You're the guest."

Yuki groaned in defeat. They walked up the stairs into the bedroom. Helena quickly grabbed a spare blanket and pillow. Just before Helena could crawl under the blankets on the floor, he ran over and scooped her up. Yuki jumped onto her bed, Helena trapped in his tight embrace.

"YUKI!" Helena screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Stop struggling, Prez. I'm not going to let go."

Helena eventually calmed and let out a huge breath. She felt herself drifting to sleep...

...until she somehow finally noticed Yuki was wearing nothing except boxers.

"HEY YOU! WHERE'S YOUR CLOTHES?!"

"In the wash."

"Why?!"

"Because we forgot to pick up clothes for me."

Damn he has a point!

"Why couldn't you have just worn your school uniform?"

"Prez, the school uniform consists of a long-sleeved shirt and pants. It's Florida and though it's spring, it is hot."

"Yuki..."

"Prez, just go to sleep."

She sighed. Helena pried his hands away from her waist and groaned when he proceeded to hug her from behind again.

"Yuki?"

"Hm?"

She yawned. "You broke your promise."

His eyes shot open. "What?"

"...too...perverted..."

Yuki relaxed and smiled. "You can punish me later."

"Shut up pervert."

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Helena woke up to knocking on the door.

"Helena? I made you breakfast in bed."

She sighed and closed her eyes again. She reached over to grab her watch on her nightstand and then froze. Something... no someone was blocking the nightstand. Her hands were on Yuki's chest and then she noticed the position they were in. She was snuggled up against him. His arm was snaked around her abdomen. If you didn't see under the covers, you would guess Yuki was naked.

The door decided to open at this moment and she heard a tray drop.

"S-Sis?!"

Yuki yawned and his eyes slowly opened.

"Y-You two?! Y-You guys are so... so... so YOUNG!"

Yuki grinned and kissed Helena's cheek. "Good morning, lover."

"SHUT UP A*****E! Luis it is NOT what you think! I swear!"

"I was only gone for last night! Why would you guys-?!"

Helena's face turned bright red. "NO! I'm pretty sure I was half asleep when this jerk tried to get in bed with me!"

Despite the situation, Yuki was perfectly calm. "Bro, I was joking. I'm still wearing boxers, see?" Yuki pulled off the covers for proof. "Besides, if that happened, Helena would have murdered me in my sleep afterwards considering the only way that would happen would be if she was drunk or drugged."

Luis let out a breath of relief. Well, he just was relieved about him wearing something. Not too thrilled about the boxer part. "Well... guess I gotta make you new breakfast..."

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

© 2014 Emye


Author's Note

Emye
Ignore embarrassing situation, etc. etc. Also, tell me what you think, okay? ^-^ I love to hear what others have to think. Also, tell me if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

great thank you for sharing ^.^

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Emye

9 Years Ago

Thank you! :)
KStiletto

9 Years Ago

It's really good! Anytime :P

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 2, 2014
Last Updated on November 2, 2014
Tags: kaichou wa maid-sama!, class, school, president, humor, romance, anime

Author

Emye
Emye

FL