The Pink Jumbo

The Pink Jumbo

A Story by miszbee
"

A day in the Dong Bang apartment. Nobody dares to make the Umma (Jaejoong) angry or touches his things. But what happens when Umma is ANGRY? Will Appa (Yunho) help the kids or will it turn to worst?

"

 

“What on earth are you guys doing?”

 

Umma aka the eldest in the band aka Jaejoong’s voice can be heard from the kitchen.

Crash!!!

 

“Run!!”

 

“Oh my god! Was that my.....”

 

Hurried footsteps can be heard leaving the leaving the living room. In just a few seconds, the stadium-like noise was taken over by silence. Not any sound of human existence can be heard. Jaejoong paced across the living room towards the television.

 

I swore I heard the sound from here. It must be them.

 

A few more steps lead him to his greatest horror. Slowly, he bent down and picked up the pieces that used to be his ‘precious’. Jaejoong’s fingers started to tremble, sweats forming on his forehead and smokes were out from both his ears, literally. The once pale porcelain skin was changed to red. Jaejoong was angry. No, rephrase that, Jaejoong was furious.

 

“Park Yoochun!!”

 

“Not me, hyung!” Yoochun quick reply was heard from his locked room.

 

“Shim Changmin!!”

 

“I didn’t touch anything! You can’t see my finger prints anywhere near the crime scene, hyung.” Changmin logical and scientific remark (thanks to all those CSI series), too came from his locked room.

 

“Kim Junsu!!”

 

“Hyung..I didn’t do anything.” Junsu cute whine (which was done intentionally) was heard from the far end of Dong Bang new apartment.

 

Jaejoong turned around towards where the voice came from. Forgetting for a moment about the pieces in his hand.

 

“Of all the places in this big and super expensive apartment and I add, which we don’t have to pay for, why do you choose the bathroom, Kim Junsu?”

 

“I was kinda late...eventhough Yunho hyung said it himself that I’m the best in speed. Minnie pushed me when we ran into the room...and you were already here...so.. I’m stuck in here.”

 

Junsu replied, still in the bathroom. Just like the other two, he was too afraid to get out from his hidden place because of their not-so-beautiful-at-the-moment Jaejoong hyung.

Taking one last look to the pieces in his hand, Jaejoong sighed. Once again, he called the dongsengs with much calmer voice.

 

“So who did this?”

 

No reply.

Wrong move.

1...2...3...

 

“I said who did this?”

 

“Yoochun!! I will lock your workroom for a week. No music or instruments are allowed in this house for a week! Changmin, I won’t cook for you for a week. Not even pancakes or biscuits! Junsu, I will stab all your football balls with the kitchen knives that Yunnie gave me! And I will tell Hyukjae that I will stab his balls too if he lend his to you!.”

 

“Hyung~~” As if on cue, the three mentioned men were already in front of the broken hearted Jaejoong. The three men kneeled down.

 

“What is this all about?”

 

A very tired looking man emerged from Jaejoong’s room. His hoarse voice shown that he was interrupted from his slumber from the commotion in the living room. He brushed a few strands that were blocking his view. To his own amazement, three men on their knees in front of his piss-off looking boyfriend.

 

“What the hell is this? Has Jaejoong turn into some sort of God? Why are you guys kneeling?”

 

“Yunho hyung?” Yoochun raised his head slowly, only to turn back down after receiving the death glare from Jaejoong.

 

“Joongie..”

 

“Yunnie, go eat your breakfast...”

 

Yunho turned towards the kitchen. As he paced, few whines can be heard emitted from the little dolphin. Yunho smiled, knowing that the three kids or dongsengs had done something that Jaejoong despised, again. He helped himself with a plate of pancakes that was decorated beautifully for him, complete with a strawberry on top of it. He took the plate and decided to have his breakfast in the living room watching the three grown-up-yet-acted-like-child men being sentenced to death.

 

“So..none of you are going to admit right?”

 

“.....”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Just do it, Boo!!” Yunho said his mind, a bit too loud.

 

“Hyung, you are not helping...” Changmin turned to look at Yunho, with I’m-not-going-to-help-you-in-the-next-assignment look. Yunho smiled, looking back with I-have-no-more-assignment-left-this-semester look. Yunho handed Jaejoong the device that he took from the table beside their television.

 

“Here, boo. You need this. I cleared the memory last night. So you can use it all you want today. Heheheh...”

 

“Thanks, Yunnie.”

 

The three dongsengs looked up at their two eldest members with disbelief. How on earth did Yunho know what Jaejoong is going to do with them? Or did he actually plan all this by himself?

 

“So..what are you guys waiting for?”

 

The three men looked up to the Yunjae with questioning looks. They glanced at each other with what-the-hell-are-we-supposed-to-do looks.

 

“Strip!!” Join reply by the Yunjae was heard. Completed with evil smirk and perverted grin.

 

“We are going to put this up on Naver.” Slowly, Jaejoong told them.

 

“Hyung...you can’t!!!”

 

“Junsu..just admit it!!”

 

“No, I’m not. I didn’t even touch that thing.”

 

“Changmin did that...he was the closest!”

 

“Yah.. I’m not!! It was Yoochun hyung!!”

 

“Why would it be me? I was on the couch. I almost fell asleep. You and Junsu was the ones

playing with it at the first place.”

 

“Ehh?? It was us?? But Changmin was the last one who touched it.”

 

“Okay...okay. What happen actually?” Finally, Yunho butted in and changed from the naughty mode into leader mode.

 

“I was sleeping. But these two was too busy playing with that thing!!”

 

“We were. And then, a pillow came out of nowhere. And it fell from Minnie’s grip.” Junsu added.

 

“So the one who threw the pillow was at fault. The suspect is here with us. And this lead us to no one but *turned with pointed finger* Yoochun hyung!!” Changmin final Detective-Conan-like remark caused Yoochun to run away from the judgement area.

 

“Wooo that was fast~~”

 

“Yoochun!!! Come back here!!”

 

As Yoochun took off, the others stayed behind. Changmin with his satisfied I-am-genius look, Junsu who was sighing a bit too loud, and Yunho who was too busy grabbing Jaejoong who had a murderous look. A bit later Changmin took over Yunho’s previous action, continuing munching Yunho’s pancakes like nothing had happen before. 

 

“Boo, relax! What exactly Yoochun did? What thing are you guys talking about?”

 

“He broke it!! I won’t let him go!! Yoochun..come back here..NOW!!”

 

“What is it?” This time the question was not directed to Jaejoong, since he knew that the other man’s mind was too preoccupied with murder plan. Yunho turned to look at Junsu, since Changmin too was busy finishing his pancakes.

 

“It’s the pink Jumbo. The one you bought him last in year from Thailand.”

 

“That’s it? But why is he trying to kill Yoochun just because of that little thing?”

 

“Little thing? It’s important!!! Yoochun!!”

 

Yunho turned back, this time at Changmin who has successfully eaten the whole pancakes.

 

“Hyung, you don’t know? Well, our beloved Jaejoong hyung here thinks that the pink Jumbo is some kind of fertility god. Even our staff said so. So since you guys have been dating for quite some time now, he thinks of....well you know what I mean. Plus, because it is pink, you are more likely to have a girl.”

 

“Is it true, boo?”

 

Jaejoong nodded. Yunho released him and launched himself towards Yoochun’s room.

 

“I’ll kill him for you. Yoochun!!”

 

“Yunnie, no!!”

Jaejoong ran quickly towards his now furious boyfriend. Soon, a very loud AAARRGGHHHH can be heard from the room. While in the living room, Junsu and Changmin exchanged looks.

 

“And we thought Yunho hyung is the clever one.”

 

“Now let’s us pray for Yoochun’s sake.”

 

notes: there are few 'Korean' terms that I used..

hyung - more like 'bro' or term to called an older man

Dong Bang - short term for the group 'Dong Bang Shin KI' or TVXQ or Tohoshinki (Japanese)

dongseng - term to call the junior or younger man

© 2008 miszbee


Author's Note

miszbee
one of my fics...it's not that good I guess..just trying out the new genre in my writing...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Actually, I followed the action quite well. Your dialogue sounded realistic to me. But I did have some problems following what you were talking about because of the foreign language terms. Could you post some of the meanings of those words so I know what you're talking about? Thank you.


Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Added on July 19, 2008
Last Updated on July 20, 2008

Author

miszbee
miszbee

Sydney, Australia



About
hmmmm loves reading *and writing* fanfics... and of course about Yunjae & Yoosu...*others as well* more..