Guide to install exhaust fans

Guide to install exhaust fans

A Story by Mitchel Tobin
"

Exhaust Fan is a great thing for bathroom, kitchen, or home interior bad smell get out the outdoor. But need to know, how to install exhaust fan your home...

"

Today, modern houses are often isolated to reduce energy costs. Although the house has a strict air has the advantage, there are some disadvantages and poor ventilation because the windows and doors are closed. The isolated house can also cause health problems such as permanent and non-circulating air humidity in the house for a certain period. Not only is the health of the family compromised, but it also affects the structure of the house. The airtight house can cause mold, which can damage furniture, walls, and ceilings.




To overcome this problem, a simple and proven way to ventilate your home is to install the exhaust fans. The fan can eliminate waste and improve air circulation. Type of fan installed outside the house to eliminate stale air inside.


You can place outlets in many areas of the house. One of the most common is a wall-mounted wall fan. The fan was installed on the outside walls, which makes the air fans have a direct path to the outside. Some other types are called window exhaust fans, which are an excellent alternative to air conditioning. Most window panel fans and the need for mounting bracket. To remove stale air and pull a fresh air fan, it must be installed next to another open window for ventilation.


Here is how to install an exhaust fan in your bathroom. You can involve these instructions not only for the bathroom but also for kitchen air extractors. Both are included as household exhaust fan. You should always follow the instructions on the box. But before you start, there are some additional things you should know.


First, do not install the fan for HVAC vents on the floor. You do not want to warm or cool the fresh air to go directly to the bathroom by pulling. You want the air full of moisture to come out.


Second, do not install over the bathroom. Once you have selected the location for your hood, press a screwdriver through the roof and attic to check the clearance. Now you are ready to install.


What you do


  • Place the two pieces of wood 2 x 4 wide of the box between the roof rafters.
  • Place a plastic tarp in the space below and drill a hole.
  • Mount the box in the frame with screws. Never use your nails because they can come loose.
  • The best method is to run the escape through the roof. However, an acceptable method is to place the exhaust in the soffit area. Cut holes in the soffit and an outdoor exhaust hole.
  • Remember to reverse the position of the hatch in the exhaust outward to prevent it from returning to the bathroom. If you do not, you will hear a door in the toy from the fan case every time the wind.
  • Install a timer and the bathroom exhaust fan project is completed.

It's about installing exhaust fans in your bathroom. Fantech, Panasonic, Nutone and Greenheck are some of the popular extractors for you. With luck, you will get the right steps to do this.

© 2019 Mitchel Tobin


Author's Note

Mitchel Tobin
We hope you can understand how to install a exhaust fan properly. Also you can check out the best bathroom exhaust fans with light and heater for your next purchase.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on July 20, 2019
Last Updated on August 4, 2019
Tags: exhaust fan, bathroom exhaust fan