Demonoid is launched with a huge catalog of games genre

Demonoid is launched with a huge catalog of games genre

A Story by mittensgrinch

Classic and vintage games are similar to fine wines in that they taste better as they age. Many of us loved classic games like Sudoku, Crossword, Tetris and Sniper Elite before we were skilled at Far Cry, Red Dead Redemption or Sniper Elite. Demonoid.com, a new online platform for cloud gaming, aims to prove that such games aren’t gone.

Demonoid Beta is now officially live. This was a result of the increasing effort made by the development team over recent months. They believe that the new platform will offer the best online game experience possible using cloud technology. A large portion of the more than two billion people who regularly play video games prefer online titles.

It can take time to install a video game on your desktop, laptop, or smartphone. There are also risks. Many people have the right to be cautious about installing anything on their computers. Who knows when malicious software could sneak in? There are five major categories of software and plenty of options to choose.

Demonoid.com is home to many great games.

Cut the Rope. Word Wipe. Tentrix. Fit Balls. Sudoku. Bridge. Block Champ. Mahjong Dimensions. Mahjong Titans. 2048. Mahjongg Candy. UNO Online. Outspell. Tic Tac Toe.

Shooting: This category currently has two games, Shell Shockers and Krunker. Soon, however, more will be available!

Vex 5, Stickman Prison Escape Story 3D, Temple Run 2 Among Us, Amazing Strange Rope Police, Shot Trigger, and Short Life - are just a few examples of the action games.

© 2022 mittensgrinch


Author's Note

mittensgrinch
fireboy and watergirl (830) 540-4676
3471 W Us 90 Hwy
Waelder, Texas(TX), 78959

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Demonoid.com from the start, has always been a pirate site, where torrent files were exchanged.

Now, according to the site identifier WhoIs, it's registered in Reykjavik, Iceland (postal code 101, street listed as Kalkofnsvegur 2).

It may be that the new owners of the name are fully legal. But they delibrately took the name of a long-time pirate site, and they are spamming the site with a pretend "story," advertising "free" gaming, so I'd be really careful with this one.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
1 Review
Added on May 4, 2022
Last Updated on May 4, 2022
Tags: games

Author