A Story For Barb

A Story For Barb

A Story by matty-j
"

I wrote this story for a family friend, just for fun.

"
A Story for Barb

Once upon a time there was a 9 year old boy who one night got down on bended knees. He asked the Lord if he would send a meteor to crash on the school he was attending...
“Dear Lord, you would please send a meteor to crash on my school. But not when anyboyd was in it. Thank you. Amen.” The boy concluded.

The next day as he went to school. He noticed that the school was still there. He was disappointed, but he was glad actually. Since his house was right next to the school. So meteor falling onto the school would mean that his house would be damaged.
He turned around a building at his school, and noticed that there were hundreds of little green men, whom apparently had tied up all the students and teachers.
One of the little green men saw the boy, and quickly grabbed him, bringing him over to the rest of the people to be tied up.
“Another one to add to our snacks!” said one of the bigger little green men.

The boy prayed again, “Oh Lord, please help us!”
Just when the boy was about to be tied up, he exclaimed, “Hopscotch!!”
The little green men stopped. “Hopscotch?!” they wondered, “explain!” they demanded.
The boy then started to explain hopscotch. He showed them on the pavement where they could play the game. The little green men were so fascinated with the game, that they did not realize that one of the teachers had gotten loose from his bonds and was secretly untying the children.

The boy meanwhile was encouraging the little green men in the game. The boy noticed a bright star in the sky. It is unusual as it is day-time. It appeared to be getting closer. The boy realized what it could be.
“Listen!” the boy exclaimed, “you wanna play another game?”
The little green men eager to learn a new cool game nodded their heads. The boy proceeded to explain to them, “Hide and Go Seek.” He continued to distract the little green men while the star got closer.
“You need to go hide in anywhere you can in the school buildings, and I’ll come and find you!” the boy explained.
A little green man objected, “You’ll come right in after us?!”
The boy shook his head, “No! I will count to one hundred, and then I will come in after you to find you.”

The little green men, filled with joy, busted into the school buildings to go and hide. While the boy counted to one hundred, making sure the little green men could hear him count.
At this time, everyone was free from their bonds, and proceeded to make their escape. The star ever approaching. The boy continued his counting into the nineties. Then finally to one hundred.

“Ready or not here I come!” the boy shouted, then finally making his escape along with the others.
As the star entered the atmosphere and was about to land, he heard the little green men:
“How long will it take for the boy to find us?!”
“... I’m hungry ...”
Then crash!! The star, that was actually a meteor, fell onto the school killing all the little green men inside. The students and teachers were saved!

The principal, wiping his forehead, “Phew!” he exclaimed. Then looking around at this students,
“So! Who prayed for the meteor?”

© 2016 matty-j


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on June 2, 2016
Last Updated on June 2, 2016
Tags: short, story, boy, teacher, students, school.building, little, green, men

Author

matty-j
matty-j

Grayling, MI



About
I am actually a computer programmer. I also like to write stories, and other things. more..