only you

only you

A Poem by mk

When you walk into the room it’s like nothing else matters the way the sun shines on you it’s like looking at a goddess. Wondering if I could ever even have a chance but never mind I’m crushed again when I see you heading over to someone else they look like toxin and you seem not to notice but I can tell In your eyes I see fear and anger but on the outside you seem to be taken over by the monster that you call your lover. Thinking that I could do anything well under booze I can im not myself but a mere image of what  I think I can be like. And that didn’t last quick black out on the ground as usual I can never win at a fight unless im not utterly drunk. I wake up on the floor still with someone next to me I flinch in fear for I hope I still not getting beat up. But down comes a hand so gentle so soft I look up to see it’s the goddess that I once only looked at she helped me up and helped me clean off for I felt like there was something more I saw in her eyes but couldn’t quite tell what, before I know it her hands her on my body and mouth of so soft and tasting like the sweetest honey I have ever tasted her hands were like a snakes slithering all over me and her body as miraculous as of any god I could ever see she decided to part our lips like the red sea and froze not knowing what she had just done she apologies and tried to run off but I couldn’t let her I needed to taste her again the longer for her lips was to much.  before I could even reach her she was gone and so was my heart.

© 2016 mk


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on December 26, 2016
Last Updated on December 26, 2016
Tags: lesbian

Author

mk
mk

Flower Mound, TX



Writing
What happens now What happens now

A Story by mk