Dear U 3

Dear U 3

A Story by Chris

Dear U
I saw a woman yesterday who was reading a book while walking. She made me smile. To be that lost in the words she is reading. What kind of book do you like? I would love to discuss literature and movies with you. I am really corny. All my ideas of the perfect romance includes a lot of talking, like some kind of 50:is movie. At least I don't want to walk on the beach in the middle of the night. No I prefer the city. To walk around when most people are asleep. Lit up by streetlights on a quiet and peaceful part of town. Gazing at old buildings and just talking. Or sitting in the middle of a field. But maybe during daytime, unless we are watching the stars. But still. I am pathetically scated of the dark. But if I am close to you I might forget about that. People talk about the perfect date and every single one is diffrent. I don't think it has to do with where they were, but with whom. I do envy them thou. It always sounds so amazing. To just be able to feel that, even if it is just for a short time. Just to feel it. I guess I am crazy, but what a state to be in...
Sweet dreams Dear U..

© 2017 Chris


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on June 15, 2017
Last Updated on June 15, 2017

Author

Chris
Chris

United Kingdom



Writing
Dear U 25 Dear U 25

A Story by Chris


Dear U 24 Dear U 24

A Story by Chris


Dear U 23 Dear U 23

A Story by Chris