Dear U 4

Dear U 4

A Story by Chris

Dear U
I do wonder if you are happy. Maybe you are happy with someone else right now. The thought makes me both sad and happy. I of course want you to smile, but I want to be the one making you smile. I guess that is greedy of me. Clinging on to something like this, with no hope of ever changing. I am sorry. I didn't mean to be so hopeless. I am not a nice person, so maybe you would be better if you never see me. Everything isso stupid really. I can't even remeber a time when life was easy. Why is it always something that holds us back? I decide to change, but when time comes I hesitate. Even if I know I have to. I miss having someone to talk to. Someone that actually listens. I miss you my dearest friend. I know you would listen and tell me stories to calm me down. You would help me to collect strength to do what I have to. I wish I wasn't such a coward. Would you laugh at me if you knew? I don't think you are the kind of person that laughs at something like that thou. But you might get disappointed, and stop talking to me. I wouldn't blame you. I would never blame you.
Sweet dreams Dear U

© 2017 Chris


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on June 16, 2017
Last Updated on June 16, 2017

Author

Chris
Chris

United Kingdom



Writing
Dear U 25 Dear U 25

A Story by Chris


Dear U 24 Dear U 24

A Story by Chris


Dear U 23 Dear U 23

A Story by Chris