Dear U 7

Dear U 7

A Story by Chris

Dear U.
It is strange, isn't it? To feel like you belong with someone. I have heard so many people talk about love at first sight and how they were crazy in love. But never have I felt like that. Maybe if I met you I would. Maybe then, for the first time, I get to feel how it is to be whole. To feel like the world is a place of joy anf laughter. To nit have this empty throbbing longing in my chest to see you, hear you speak and laugh with you. My dearest friend. My closest companion. I finally took the time to read pride and prejudice. It wasn't excatly the extreme masterpece I expected. Don't get md wrong. I love the story and have seen several of the movies several times. Maybe that damaged me when it comes to emotions. But still. Elizabeth seemed so... Shallow in the book. I have always seen her as a smart woman with a hint of mischief about her. But that was definitely not the view I got ftom the book. It was quite disappointing. Darcy other hand was sweeter and more galant than I ever could have thought. Maybe I am just to uneducated to actually grasp it properly. Maybe, maybe not. Have you read it? I wish I could sit down with you and discuss books, art and music for hours. We would probably get distracted by our phones after five minutes. It really has its pros and cons living in a modern society.
Constantly in my mind.
Sweet dreams Dear U...

© 2017 Chris


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your letters to "U" are something many will identify with.

Some of us actually do find "U", and some of us find "U" and then lose them again. So we are left wondering if actually we only found "u" and the real "U" is still out there.

I envy those who find and keep "U"


Posted 6 Years Ago


Chris

6 Years Ago

As do I... I hurts me that many people never get to find their U... But yes, it does hurt me as well.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
1 Review
Added on June 23, 2017
Last Updated on June 23, 2017

Author

Chris
Chris

United Kingdom



Writing
Dear U 25 Dear U 25

A Story by Chris


Dear U 24 Dear U 24

A Story by Chris


Dear U 23 Dear U 23

A Story by Chris