The Pain in Inside

The Pain in Inside

A Poem by midnight reaper

Go home, a day of work passed what's so wrong? 
Why the bed which I lay in is becoming a pit I dig with my bare hands just to make it deeper every day as life spirals out of control.
Will someone help? No, I don't think so, what do they offer, what do you offer?
Life is just another thing that passes by like another bottle of beer and another dose of something to get you high.
I could only say addictions and problems are nothing if you are plummeting with an inevitable kiss with death and the hard cold ground am I right?
Sanity seems to be a waste as well when you call in so many times, but no one responds back and only the echo of your desperate voice comes to you just to remind you that you're alone and will die a lonely death.
A death that no one would bother to care.
Is it really worth it, moving on?
What is there to leave?
What good deeds will they remember? 
Aren't you only filled with cold hatred and terrible deeds?
Will anyone even remember the times you tried, but now you can't even seem to lift yourself off the floor as you, overdose on sleeping pills hoping to never wake up because you can't seem to enjoy the ride to the bottom. 
What could I do to save something as broken and hopeless as life?
Scream for help?
Does it ever work? Wouldn't the only thing to come from such futile attempts is a pit that is deeper than the last one you dug. 
Sometimes you just have to smile and shuffle on because your misery is disgusting to everyone around. 
Suddenly a voice echoes around your head, sanity? No just another voice you made to keep yourself company for it's the only one that knows what thorns surround your core as it begins to slow and halt to a stop.
It knows how much you wish to scream for mercy and cry out of pain, but you fear no sane man outside would believe what hell you have gotten into yet you wish for them to just leave for isn't it your fault? 
As much as we all wish we could have a reset button to stop the pain and addictions, but yet we know no such thing exists and false hope only wastes the remaining time you have as you plummet from the sky.
So I guess a goodbye as everything fades to black and the bottom is now visible, so empty and vast. The nothingness that goes on for miles, but you don't care cause life dealt you an unfavorable hand and you chose to give it back.
Was it worth it?
Was pain worth it?
I won't care just like the people that surround you. 

© 2017 midnight reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

121 Views
Added on February 24, 2017
Last Updated on February 24, 2017