Revving

Revving

A Story by midnight reaper

Revving off of LSD I sit in a chair that slowly morphs into my own body and soon into my conscious as the room blisters into sparkling sparks of every color imaginable that seem to spread into every crevice of the room as my mind drifts and begins to dust off memories and thoughts that have been so far reaching, so far gone. Revving off of LSD I drift through time faster than light experiencing things people won't experience in their whole life time. At some point, on my pointless path of pure speed, I reach a light and see beyond anyone or any thing. Revving off of LSD I soon collapse inwards as everything creaks to a halt and the thoughts and ideas mount as I squirm to write down what can be recovered for the brain could never comprehend. Revving off of LSD the waves of euphoria washes my wasted body onto the cold floor. Revving off of LSD my brain claws and scratches for some more.

© 2017 midnight reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love your story reaper, nothing beats a good LSD expirence! You might want to drop a spacebar right of that Full stop behind 'comprehend' otherwise perfect.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
1 Review
Added on August 5, 2017
Last Updated on August 6, 2017