Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Dark Heart

Dark Heart

A Story by Sayaka
"

Story/Poem

"
The dark depths beneath your heart. Those caverns never lit. No sound, no light, nothing. No one is around, just you. You are wandering alone in the darkness, not knowing where you are going. Slowly losing every inch of your control. Losing it piece by piece.First it's your sight you think you know where your going but it's only the hallucinations your following. They are leading you astray. Then your hearing goes. Nothing you can't hear a sound. Your deaf. Your ability to use your arms and then the last thing to go is your ability to walk. Laying flat on the ground the hallucinations you think are fake but no they real more real than you everything you had imaged. They slowly take you one limb at a time and drag you down a path which a small light you can somewhat see with you blind eyes. You can feel it's warmth slowly starting to burn up your body. Hotter and hotter. You sweat, your skin is burning. You try screaming for help but soon you feel as if your falling down a hole a deep hole that is never ending. The constant fear you have but of what? Is there really any fear you have in this state? Or are you only imagining your fear? Is this all nothing but a dream? Every night the same things happen over and over again it's a never ending loop of chaos and doom, which you will never awake from.   

© 2017 Sayaka


Author's Note

Sayaka
Please let me know if there are things I should fix, I know my grammar maybe off. But please I would love to have your feedback

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This definitely didn't go the direction I thought it was gonna. It's mysterious and dark, could use a little more imagery but the lack of imagery does add to the creep factor. You mentioned possible grammar errors, there were a few mostly just using the wrong homophone though. Overall a great first piece!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This definitely didn't go the direction I thought it was gonna. It's mysterious and dark, could use a little more imagery but the lack of imagery does add to the creep factor. You mentioned possible grammar errors, there were a few mostly just using the wrong homophone though. Overall a great first piece!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 27, 2017
Last Updated on December 27, 2017
Tags: dark, lonely, alone

Author

Sayaka
Sayaka

Los Angeles, CA



About
I'm a 21 year old, who is intrigued by learning what I can improve on and what people like. more..