Conversations

Conversations

A Story by mockingbird8

I take in a deep breath, and hold it in for a while. I close me eyes and try not to dwell on the negative. Considering the positives would be my best bet, the only problem with that is, in this sitution, there are no positives.

"Would you just tell me what's wrong?" I open my eyes, look up, and I see the source of all my problems, the one who has caused me the worst pain I've ever felt, and he dosen't even know it yet.

"Nothing is wrong." I say, in a very stern voice, possibly implying that there is something wrong.

"Do I look like I was born yesturday? Something is wrong and you just don't want to tell me." Says the problem.

"Hey, look who finally caught on!" I say in a slightly mean sarcastic tone.

"There is no need to be so harsh, I'm only trying to help. You have been acting really strange latley and I just want to make sure you are okay."

"There is nothing wrong." Now I am fighting back tears. If he only knew.

© 2012 mockingbird8


Author's Note

mockingbird8
This is only part of a story that I might want to write. Tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can't wait to hear more of this story. Well written, please keep going with this story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is well thought out, well written (and I mean REALLY well written!), and well said. The "problem" implied here asks the question, "why can't we say what we really feel?" To say so would leave one vulnerable, that's true, yet understanding is the key... he doesn't understand what's wrong... and that's the problem. Yes, this is a well written sentiment; your first paragraph sums it ALL up. I hope you keep going with this story because many should know how it turns out. Thanks for sharing this.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 3, 2012
Last Updated on March 3, 2012