A horrible Nighmare

A horrible Nighmare

A Story by modir
"

Iwas working in a frightening place in the middle of the night a long with my friend but scarey thing happend, it was about to cause me to lose my life, a mircle thing happened and saved my life.

"

                 A horrible Nightmare

 

       I was in need of a sudden sleep to make me feel relaxed after a long hard working day, without being concious i went into a fast  sleep, it was fantastic relaxing sleep, but unfortuantly my nice sleep interrupted and disturbed by a horrible  and terrible nightmare in which i was working in a tent surrounded by a serise of mountains serving simple kinds of foods a long with tea, coffee,and cold drinks.

      My friend and I were the only strangers working in that tent but he always works and sleeps in the tent unlike me. so one day I asked him a quesition " you sleep here  aren't you afraid of some animals and killing insects?" I only asked him in attempts to warn him and to be careful, but I wished I couldn't tell him, because his reaction towards that was pathetic, his body shrank as a cold hen, it really made me regret asking him that quesition.

      While I was working in the middle of the night "I have to give myself some rest for some time", I said and I did. Going out side of that tent for quite distance made fear to run in my flesh and blood as a cold water to a thirsty person, at that very moment I saw a dark moving object doing something in silence,"is it possible to be a drunk person who couldn't stand and walk or is it just a lame animal has been shot', I asked wonderingly,' who is there", I shouted with a shaky stumbled voice, and I got no response out of that.

      I stood still for a complete minute hesitating between facing or retreating and forget about it. Finally my inner self took a bold step and anchored on facing that thing whatever it is. going with stride steps towards that object pretending not afraid, but to tell the truth I was afraid to death, when I got approach with shaky steps, it surprised me by jumping on me, took hold of me, as a result , I lost my power became completely paralyzed and I gave up because of the excessive fear, and for the first time in my lif awake and a sleep to see  a flying animal, it was flying in the air holding me between it's legs, I couldn't do anything more than crying in as a  loud voice as I could, trying desperately to make people hearing me, but you know what unbelievable mircle happened, I will not forget in my life ever since and it saved my life ,I woke up. 

 

       Written by Modir Bashir

   thank for reading this peice of story

    and please send your comments on this Email [email protected]

 

could you just read this and send your comments I would be grateful

© 2010 modir


Author's Note

modir
please send me your suggesitions, comments and critics

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have got a lot short srories I would like to take writers cafe.org page as ispired scene for me to pave the for my lifetime dream.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
1 Review
Added on October 9, 2010
Last Updated on October 9, 2010

Author

modir
modir

About
I am Modir Bashir, Iam an author of short stories book not published yet. I like writing more than anything else and would like to join you on writerscafe more..