Tagged

Tagged

A Story by moivisage


Sade wants that sort of life, the one Mary Jane had but not preoccupied with the thought of getting hitched, the life Ifemelu had at her demenanger but not filled with restoring her old love. She want a seclusion filled with work and pleasure.
 By work, she means getting up at five, pray, exercise, read, surf, online business, breakfast by twelve, paperwork, movies, paperwork, consultation e.t.c. 
And pleasure entails soirées, clubbing, momental rencontrées, flirting, laughter, arts, and music.
Sade wants no attachments, except for a little number of copins, family transactions and herself. No emotional attachment but doesn't mind a good hit from a crush. A life where she would be able to sit by her Window or verandah and see life as it presents itself and differentiate phantoms from living, illusion from real but play no arbitrator. 
She wants to take relish in her solitude and wonder what she would be tagged. Yes she would be tagged, for she is an African child. 














© 2016 moivisage


Author's Note

moivisage
What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

What do you mean by tagged? I have come back to this a few times; I'm not sure how I feel about it. There's nothing wrong with it, it is just very different to me. Is this the beginning of a story? I think it would be a nice opening to a book about this character

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
1 Review
Added on October 30, 2016
Last Updated on October 30, 2016

Author

moivisage
moivisage

lagos, west, Nigeria



About
Am not sure of what I am yet, please bear with me. more..