Previously, now migrant laborers become enemies of BJP, after all, why can't a government run an ene

Previously, now migrant laborers become enemies of BJP, after all, why can't a government run an ene

A Screenplay by Molitics
"

There are two types of people in society, one who believes himself responsible for every success-failure.

"

There are two types of people in society, one who believes himself responsible for every success-failure. Others are those who blame themselves for their success but for failure. The ruling Bharatiya Janata Party of the country is also in a similar way. All leaders of the party go to any extent for their failed policies. In the tenure of the last six years, he has not known how many times he has held others responsible for his failures. 

 

At present, like all other countries of the world, the condition of India is also very bad due to Corona virus , new cases are coming in record quantity every day, the government was under all-round pressure. From the health system to the economy, it has gone into a trough, instead of bringing it back on track, the government is still running the gamut and allegations. If the corona infection increased in the country, the government blamed the people of Tabligi Jamaat for this.

© 2020 Molitics


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on June 2, 2020
Last Updated on June 2, 2020
Tags: yogi sarkar

Author

Molitics
Molitics

guragaon, Haryana, India



About
We cover Political News (Local and National) from India, Election Results,and all the Political Information. Know about Trending News and Leaders with Molitics. more..

Writing