Judgement

Judgement

A Story by Michael Stevens
"

Unmo

"
Mom and I were watching the news recently and seeing Trump has huge support in the polls in Iowa for the Republican nomination as their candidate for President, two things occurred to me. Just how pathetic the other candidates are that an indicted multiple times con man is still the frontrunner for the nomination by a wide margin, and what has possessed most Republicans?

I understand you were raised Republican and will always be a Republican. But to support a truly awful person, a man who represents the very worst traits of humanity simply because he has an R after his name?

That to me is the truly unbelievable and hard to fathom part of this whole clown show. I've said this before, but Trump can't help himself, he's obviously mentally ill and unstable, but that people support such a creature scares the s**t out of me.

© 2023 Michael Stevens


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on December 13, 2023
Last Updated on December 13, 2023
Tags: What is it about this con?

Author

Michael Stevens
Michael Stevens

About
I write for fun; I write comedy pieces and some dramatic stuff. I have no formal writing education, and I have a fear of being told I suck, and maybe I should give up on writing, and get a job makin.. more..

Writing