Forgiveness

Forgiveness

A Story by Tara♥Undefined♥

 

         Swift winds push the clouds past us. As we sit on the sidewalk bench I start to realize that I have been here far longer than I should have been. I was due back for dinner about an hour ago. I don'tcare though. As long as I am with you I am home. We have sat here for so long staring into eachother. Watching eachother with curious eyes.

 

       "What is it love?" You ask me. I do not respond. I can not face reality right now. I just want to be with you.

 

          "I came here to forget things. You know that I don't want to talk about it." I finally say in the most blank, lifeless voice I can muster. " So why must you ask." It isn't really a question.

 

   " I'm sorry," You say, but I know you don't mean it. " but I worry about you. Your always so bottled up." It's very clear now you were watching your words closely. " Are you going to tell me what's wrong or not?" Your tone is now rather annoyed, but I stare silently at you anyway. "Fine." You say completely aggravated now.

 

         "I told you I don't want to talk about it. Why can't you just accept that. Maybe I felt like coming here to be happy for once!" I yell, breaking the silence of the night. Then, I walk briskly away, toward home. You don't follow.

 

         When I arrive I barely make it in the door before I fall crying to the carpet. I crawl to my room. Glad that no one was waiting up for me. Then I lay down to sleep, but I can't and I knew I wouldn't be able to. Days pass and it begins to occur to me that you are not coming back. I thought you would but, I suppose If you love something, let it go. If it returns it's yours if it doesn't it never was.

 

      Its midnight and I lay down to sleep when a tapping comes from my window. I peek out in anticipation and see you hide a smile under the moonlit sky.I try to pretend that I don't really care that your here.

 

      "What do want?" I ask.

 

     " I'm sorry baby. I should've respected that you didn't want to talk about how you were feeling. I'm an idiod. But I love you and I want you to forgive me." You say in more of a question form than statement. In response I begin to cry and say a soft. "I love You." before I wrap you in my arms and give you my forgiveness.

 

   

i

© 2010 Tara♥Undefined♥


Author's Note

Tara♥Undefined♥
PLease review I really hope you like it!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

14 years old? And yet, such passion. I enjoy reading your poems and this story thus far. Keep up the work and keep the passion.

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow amazing :)


Posted 14 Years Ago


i think you need to add more maybe tell why she is so sad and mean in the first place, but it was really good:)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 11, 2010
Last Updated on February 11, 2010

Author

Tara♥Undefined♥
Tara♥Undefined♥

canton, OH



About
I am Savannah! Heello!!!^^ I love writing(obviously) I love to sing and dance and stuff. I like the rainy days better than sunny ones and Im crazy too. Well, Idk wat else to tell you.. more..

Writing