Hesitation

Hesitation

A Story by Tara♥Undefined♥

Wind whipping my hair around my face and strewing across to yours. A playful laugh and a tug on your shirt and you begin to grow red in the cheeks. Smiles come from both of our faces again and we laugh--again only louder and more obvious to those around us. We fight over stupid things. We cry .... for what? We love for one another.

 Our hearts are melded together like they had been sautered at birth. We would feel this growing pain every time we were apart. Tugging at the seams of our sewn together hearts.

 

I pull my hair back into a pony tail and we stop our laughing and get quiet once more. What do we say now?  As I get up to exit the bus you move aside and smile one last goodbye for the weekend. I imagine what it would feel like to embrace you with a kiss. The feel of my skin on yours and I hesitate for a moment at the thought, but you stare at me, waiting for me to exit. Reluctantly, I side-step and walk quickly to the exit, regreting every second of my hesitation. Another day  perhaps? I doubt, honestly that I will ever be able to follow through with the one thing I want to do. To kiss your lips and be at peace.

© 2010 Tara♥Undefined♥


Author's Note

Tara♥Undefined♥
This is a completely true story of my bus-ride home today lol. What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

how very interesting

Posted 13 Years Ago


you gotta go for it and make out with this guy haha. this was good though i liked it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kool i love it the happy feeling is really expressed

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love the beauty of the description. Great write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


That kinda sounded like our friendship except all the kissinq
&* love part ahhaa (;

Posted 13 Years Ago


sweet poem. I like the innocent and pure love. Nothing got in the way.
It wasn't watered down at all with unnecessary eye candy.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Descriptive, perceptive. Good practice for writing fiction is to write about true events. I can see the event, see the longing in your eyes and the hesitation in your heart.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 12, 2010
Last Updated on March 12, 2010

Author

Tara♥Undefined♥
Tara♥Undefined♥

canton, OH



About
I am Savannah! Heello!!!^^ I love writing(obviously) I love to sing and dance and stuff. I like the rainy days better than sunny ones and Im crazy too. Well, Idk wat else to tell you.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..