Untitled Prose

Untitled Prose

A Poem by moogi
"

a scribbled prose of this and that and even cake! enjoy ^_^

"
It is fun to watch the stars from high, to dwell and love--to laugh then die. 
To nibble hope and cling to fate... to lick and kiss and touch your mate. 
Each passing glance we share and steal, forgotten fates that burn so real.
 Not a moment lost or one that's found, will twist and fade around and 'round. 
Take me in hand and pocket my being, if that for a moment... will stop you from fleeing. 
Though my words hold no truth and face hides no lies. 
What can I say for one who tries. 
Our masks fall so fast no matter how tight, so why does it matter when all of us fight? 
I would love to take you by the hand to frolic and roam, to nibble your ears and then take you home. 
But for now I will smile and take you in mind, so every morning I rise--I will hope to find. 
You laying there awaiting my touch, your smell on my fur like those things and such.
 I do not know... to whom you are yet, but that won't mean I won't place a bet... here or there or anywhere to find you sleeping, awake, or in flight. 
So I will look under rocks or high in the trees... perhaps you are hiding just out of my sight. 
For now I will snack on cookies and cakes... sample the finest--whatever it takes. 
Good bye my friend but only for now, I will find you there napping somehow

© 2011 moogi


Author's Note

moogi
just some scribbling heh this one wasn't timed though... sad panda

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on July 7, 2011
Last Updated on July 7, 2011

Author

moogi
moogi

Boise, ID



About
I am a doodler and writer and extragent liar. Most notably I enjoy five minute poetry. It is a good exercise for me to see what I can crank out. Heh they're good fun and what my poetry is more often t.. more..

Writing
Untitled Ploy Untitled Ploy

A Poem by moogi


Untitled Death Untitled Death

A Poem by moogi


Untitled Liar Untitled Liar

A Poem by moogi