Adventure with Ice

Adventure with Ice

A Story by Paris

A deep sea blue colored dragon if flying through the sky at the speed of light. I'm riding on it's back giving it directions. "Okay, SeaThorn, make a left by the parting trees right over there." I say,"Wait, no, make a right. No-" "Make up your mind!" He says frustrated. "Okay, okay. I'm sure Vegas is right over there. At least what's left of it." We fly through the old Las Vegas strip and we see the Whynn hotel and the Encore all demolished. "There!" I shout, "Luxor is right there!" We're trying to find the Sacred Moonstone of Luxor. Every one knows it as the light that Luxor shot out 3,000 years ago. "How exactly are we supposed to get the Moonstone, Ice?" (My dragon calls me Ice because of me pure white hair). "How should I know?" I reply, "Well, you have the map!" He yells. "Shut up!" "You shut up!" "Look, we're never gonna the rock if we fight." I say, "You started it!" "Did not!" "Did to!" "Ugh! I'm seriously sick of this!" I shout. "You're annoying." He mutters under his breath. "I'm 14! No, duh!" To get me to shut my yap,SeaThorn shoots out fire and we keep moving. "We have to hurry." I say as we try SeaThorn makes a loop and I almost fall off. "Okay! Quit it! Let's just get the rock and get out of here ASAP!" As soon as we land, we spot zombies limping toward us.  to go through the Luxor entrance. Luxor is the only building not destroyed or ruined. We find our way to the top, take the Moonstone and get out. We then see another dragon in the sky. It's all black with five horns on it's head. It's rider wears armor of The Great Warrior. I jump on SeaThorn and we try to get out of Nevada as fast as we can. The Great Warrior and his dragon Drako (Corny Name) were looking for us. We escaped, but we knew that wouldn't last. Our hunters would soon track us down and when they get their hands on the Moonstone, it'll REALLY be the end of this world. For good.

© 2010 Paris


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was amazing.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 29, 2010
Last Updated on December 29, 2010
Tags: Paris jackson, dragons, Luxor, Wynn Hotel

Author

Paris
Paris

Los Angeles, CA



About
I like long walks on the beach and the pretty lights that shine when your in a plane over Vegas. Some people call me Jinx :-) more..

Writing
New House. New House.

A Story by Paris


My best friend My best friend

A Story by Paris


Superstar Superstar

A Story by Paris