Temple of the Heart

Temple of the Heart

A Poem by Bo Lanier

Sitting here by the fireside in the shadow of a golden light I reflect on my life and once again the poet writes...
Just like a sacred journey back to The Temple of The Heart these are ancient times somewhere between the light and the dark. 
And In remembrance of you I pour myself another glass of wine for all the unresolved issues left suspended in time. 
But that's another story for another time I'm seeing life through different eyes now than I did yesterday. You may still say I'm a dreamer but the dreams I dream now have all taken on a whole new meaning! 
But somethings never change like the color of my eyes the fire that burns inside and the tower turning...
As I journey back to The Temple of My Heart somewhere in between the light and the dark. Sitting here tonight by this fireside in the shadow of a golden light and once again the poet writes…

© 2017 Bo Lanier


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on February 17, 2017
Last Updated on February 17, 2017

Author

Bo Lanier
Bo Lanier

Chattanooga, TN



About
Bo Lanier resides from Chattanooga, Tennessee and has become an established poet with over twenty years of experience. He has received several achievement awards in creative writing throughout the ye.. more..

Writing
#1 Man #1 Man

A Poem by Bo Lanier