I Am Touched

I Am Touched

A Poem by Bo Lanier

Oh yes and I AM TOUCHED by your smile, by your laughter and your charm, spending time with you is like spending time in paradise oh yes 'cuz baby I AM TOUCHED by the way you touch my face and kiss me in an explosive way oh and when I look into your eyes I realize I am loved and dear God I AM TOUCHED, I AM TOUCHED...
It's in the way you say I am the love of your life, the way you hold me tight, the way we just sit up and talk all night, it’s in the way you say you rather die than loose me and again the way you hold me tight...
Oh baby 'cuz spending time with you is like spending time in paradise, looking into your eyes I realize I am loved so, so much oh and Heavens above I AM TOUCHED, mind,body and soul oh I AM TOUCHED, I AM TOUCHED more than you'll ever know, more than you'll ever know how much I AM TOUCHED!

© 2017 Bo Lanier


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on March 16, 2017
Last Updated on March 16, 2017

Author

Bo Lanier
Bo Lanier

Chattanooga, TN



About
Bo Lanier resides from Chattanooga, Tennessee and has become an established poet with over twenty years of experience. He has received several achievement awards in creative writing throughout the ye.. more..

Writing
#1 Man #1 Man

A Poem by Bo Lanier