Sex Appeal

Sex Appeal

A Poem by Bo Lanier

Well and do you like what you see baby, you can have me if you want me, if you can get into that, I’m hotter than a mule in a pepper patch after all I am a man and time is slipping through our hands well and sometimes you just need passion in your life and so I need someone like you tonight, it may be wrong but hell it's all right…
I can feel your fire all around me and it's driving me crazy, I can feel your desire holding you, dancing with me, you have intense SEX APPEAL, so intense it mystifies me, your SEX APPEAL turns me on, keeping on all night long, the feeling lingers longer even after the early mornings dawn...
whoa and just get a whiff of that cologne ummm baby did I mention how you turn me on and damn you have a body worth dying for, I don't know if I can take much more,yeah I am burning hot with desire baby can you feel the fire, fire to fire...
I am drunk on the sweetness of ecstasy, holding you closer, dancing with me, your SEX APPEAL is so overpowering it feels like a fantasy
a fantasy that really has this man turned on, keeping on all night long and the feeling lingers on even after the early mornings dawn 
your SEX APPEAL and the passion lingers on and on and on!

© 2017 Bo Lanier


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on March 24, 2017
Last Updated on March 24, 2017

Author

Bo Lanier
Bo Lanier

Chattanooga, TN



About
Bo Lanier resides from Chattanooga, Tennessee and has become an established poet with over twenty years of experience. He has received several achievement awards in creative writing throughout the ye.. more..

Writing
#1 Man #1 Man

A Poem by Bo Lanier