The eyes

The eyes

A Story by MorganBlair
"

this is just the intro paragraph..tell me what you think

"

          Running, it’s all she could do at this point. She runs to get Away, to get away from what’s coming after her. It’s the Witches hour on a cold, dark, raining night. The wind howls through the trees, shaking and moving them frantically. Everything around her makes this night so much more deadly. Her legs slowly give way from under her, her feet are bleeding from the distance she has traveled, her heart is about to erupt from her chest, but she cant stop running. Branches breaking from their trees, she trips over one of them, and falls hard onto the wet, cold ground. She hears a crack, then realizes, its her ankle which is now broken, impairing her from running any further. All she is able to do is lie there and wait. In the Distance, she can faintly make out the figure of a man starting towards her. Screaming, she hopes it will scare him off, but she has no luck and he still ventures forward. He approaches her slowly, her heart pounding faster and faster. He’s right over her, a flash of lightning above illuminates his face just enough for her to see her killers cold, dark, eerie eyes. She screams one more time….

         

         

© 2011 MorganBlair


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on March 24, 2011
Last Updated on March 24, 2011

Author

MorganBlair
MorganBlair

wilson, NC



About
my poetry represents moments in my life, different events that have made me stronger even at my weakest point. My pieces are my raw emotions wrote down for people to read. Every piece is non fiction, .. more..

Writing