the evil ONE

the evil ONE

A Poem by mournful bear

there is nothing, nothing more that, this world wants! will not reveal thus yet. peace, love, freedom,  clean up famine . is left mostly vacant. how can you not want Peace in the world, Love that will grow!! the simple traits of life, there needs to be reformation. what is it that it wants? only one thing, MONEY. the one thing that can pull anything away from reality. society, life. husband lose, children lose, countries lose, & we lose. MONEY, as said in some books, the evil one will have a number. i believe MONEY is that number. friends will destroy friends, mothers will destroy families, it always wins. my theory is that the "devil" can make you do all these things. as is "written", in some books, the “devil” will make you betray you sister, brother. he will be in every home in the "end" as it's written, and what is in our homes? plastics! a byproduct of, here it comes! he already makes wars, people kill each other over it. you eat off of him, fight over him. he is................ petroleum, the dark thing that comes from a burning place that kills everything in its path with just a breath, petroleum. one of the most valuable commodities that will, has, changed the face of earth. he, the dark one, destroys every with it's breath, will make you kill your brother for the price of oil! it is what drives chaos today. the end is here, it's been here for quite some time making homes desolate.

© 2017 mournful bear


Author's Note

mournful bear
i'am far from "religion". it's been the end times for how long now? i stay clear of that and just help others when i can and how i see fit. best wishes to all!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on July 19, 2016
Last Updated on May 30, 2017

Author

mournful bear
mournful bear

Angeles Crest, CA



About
had a love now gone. awaken to the lonesomeness that solitude brings. no friends, no hikes, no job, no, no girl... this the mournful outdoors guy am i. family can be the splinter that you can never g.. more..

Writing