My Sister group

My Sister group

A Story by ~* Darkness Light *~

 i am sitting at my desk with a notebook and a pen. i'm thinking of making a group. bu what should it be about? adventure? love? friends? im thinking so hard my head is starting to hurt. im biting my lip and there's nothing i could think about.
  
                               RRIIIIIINNNNGGG!!!!!!         


             My cell phone is ringing. i love my ring-tone. i recorded my favorite song from t.A.Tu. "malchik gay". i picked up my phone and i answered it. "Hello?" i said quite lady like. "heeey" i knew that voice. it was Koda. "YO YO YO  what UP princess?" i said that like a gangster from the streets. she laughed very cute and she said "im doing alright gangster!" i laughed very low and it sounded depressing for some reason.....like i know...right? "why do you sound so-" before koda could even finish....."i do not sound depressed THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! and im trying to make a group, help me.." ALRIGHT I ADMIT IT......i was a little rude to her....but hey...she knows how i get. "hahaha alrighty yumi-chan!!" koda said but laughing after that.."WHY YOU LAUGHING HUH?!?!?! HUH??!?!?!" ok....what i said was uncalled for.....i know.... "just because.....a group??? REALLY??? oh my god yumi-chan....you got good ideas but that is cute...funny cute....boy, i wish you were my REAL sister!!" Koda was still laughing and was surprised. so what i did was i laughed WITH her to make it even MORE FUNNY. wait..."boy, i wish you were my real SISTER!!" Sister....that gave me an idea...."KODA, I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!" i was so happy and so excited. "oh my god, what is your AWESOME idea???" koda asked me like she was waiting for an answer forever.....like really....she really cared that much??? "i think i should name the group "THE SISTERS" and YOUR in it!!" so i told her and she was silent...5 sec later...."YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I LOVE THAT IDEA AND I AM AWESOMELY LOVED TO FEEL WELCOMED INTO A GROUP LIKE THIS!!!!" Koda was so happy to feel loved at this moment. "well, we gotta tell sasana, tashimaru, yue (crystal), AND ALL THE OTHER GIRLS THAT ARE LIKE SISTERS TO US!!!!! HURRY KODA, GO CALL THEM ALL AND CALL ME BACK WHEN YOUR DONE!!!" I felt this warm feeling inside.......and that warm feeling made me feel more happy then ever!!! "WAIT...WHY DO I HAVE TO CALL ALL OF THEM!!!" koda was so surprised. then i said.."well because i have to write a bunch of stuff about the group in the notebook and what we are all gonna do and talk about....."....then koda and i said alright and hanged up the hone and placed it on the desk. "i gotta start writing." i started writing......and later on....when everybody was over my house to celebrate, i felt that warm feeling again.....
           <3  THE END!<3

 

© 2010 ~* Darkness Light *~


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Heeey! WHERe AM I?!

Posted 13 Years Ago


lol phone :) :P

Posted 13 Years Ago


lol phone*


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
4 Reviews
Added on October 21, 2010
Last Updated on October 30, 2010

Author

~* Darkness Light *~
~* Darkness Light *~

You MOM, the MOM region, Japan



About
I, Yumiko Yamazaki Elric, But Please, Call me "pet". I Have yet to say that i am TAKEN, back off :3. i love to write, yet hate it when eople beg me to do somthing for them when i have other things to .. more..

Writing