Just Me

Just Me

A Story by Joy Carver

I have been on the path of Joy...I have came a long way in this past year to recovering myself mentally, and spiritually. It is amazing the things that you lose or the parts of you that change when you are in a relationship. It happens so slowly that no one even realizes.I find that the parts and pieces of you are altered so much that the person you were and the reasons they fell in love with you are gone. So this is how I find myself on my chosen path..my path, my choice...the path of Joy.

I have had to learn to love being alone with myself again.  After many sleepless nights, I learned how to sleep alone...(which by the way ..still sucks!!) I had to remember what my likes and dislikes are. Finally, months and many sleepless nights later, I find myself in a great relationship...with myself! However, I have neglected the physical part of me. So for the past couple of months I have been warming up to the gym life, but have discovered that I hadn't truly committed. So I finally did!!!  Now its on!! The excuse of working 12-15 hour days is gone. If I can find time to hang out I can find time to lift heavy things ;-)

So onward to the final stage of the completion...the total redo of me.

It has been a rough and tumble journey and if not for my wonderful, loving friends and family I will still possibly be walking around lost.  Bad things sometimes happen so better things can... Remember you can't truly enjoy a sunny day without a little rain sometimes. So may your rainy days be short and followed with beautiful rainbows and may the sun shine on the lives and hearts of my friends and family!

© 2016 Joy Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on June 21, 2016
Last Updated on June 21, 2016

Author

Joy Carver
Joy Carver

Melbourne, FL



About
Find the best online test series, Video Lectures, Coaching Class Notes for GATE, CA, CS, CPT, NEET, IIT JEE, Bank PO and many more exams. We also provide attractive offers and discounts prices for edu.. more..

Writing
Clean Slate Clean Slate

A Story by Joy Carver


My Paradox My Paradox

A Story by Joy Carver