Happiness=Jealousy

Happiness=Jealousy

A Story by Joy Carver

Jealousy in the air tonight..I can tell...lol

My observation on the subject of jealousy is that people see something in you that they are missing in themselves.  Instead of looking back at themselves and attempting to correct whatever is wrong they would rather attempt to ruin yours and take away yours so you feel as they do.  No one is truly ever happy it seems when you are happy.  If only people would realize that the variables of life won't allow for what makes me truly happy to be identical for you and vice versus.  We all react and feel differently about things even if it is slight. 

So why do we want what others have? Why do we waste valuable time trying to undermine our fellow man by taking what he or she may have found, or worked hard for? Why can we never be happy for others? Why can't we at least acknowledge their happiness and use it as a catalyst to go find our own?

Partially, I believe it is the old adage..."the grass is always greener". Unfortunately, when we get to the other side it doesn't always appear as green. We must realize that we can not duplicate anothers happiness.  We have to find our own, then we have to work on it, mold it, care for it and hold on to it for dear life, because we know it doesn't come around every day. We need to work harder to be happy with what we have or to better what we have and stop wanting everyone elses.

The haters in each and every one of our lives, hate on us because we are a reflection of everything they are not. We are a mirror into how empty their lives are, how incomplete they feel and a stark reminder of all the time they have wasted in not accomplishing their own goals. Be very aware however!  You can be hated and also be a hater yourself. Beware of this pitfall.  Be happy with yourself and with what you have! And if you aren't...then change it! Don't look to others and try to destroy what you don't have or steal it, try to twist and turn it to force yourself to be as happy as you thought they were.  You want money or to be able to buy things..then hustle and grind til you earn it yourself. There is no better feeling than to know you did it yourself..of this I promise.  If you want love, you want that special someone, that soulmate...then learn to love yourself first.  How can someone love you if you still haven't learn to love yourself? I don't believe you can even recogonize true love until you truly love yourself. Don't try to take someone elses love and destroy it or try and make it your own...it will never work because each persons chemistry works with other people differently.  What worked for them will never be the same for you. So love yourself and in the process you will find your own.  You want to reach a goal in your career? Then work hard, learn your job, become the best at what you do and it will come...hard work does pay off believe it or not. Stepping on someones head to get to the top may work temporarily just remember while you are busy stepping someone is right behind you doing the same.

Remember The Golden Rule - Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!

Moral of the story is...be kind, be thoughtful, try to be happy for others happiness! Remember that unless you truly earn it, or work hard for it, it will never make you truly happy. Stolen fruit is always bitter sweet ...

© 2016 Joy Carver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on June 21, 2016
Last Updated on June 21, 2016

Author

Joy Carver
Joy Carver

Melbourne, FL



About
Find the best online test series, Video Lectures, Coaching Class Notes for GATE, CA, CS, CPT, NEET, IIT JEE, Bank PO and many more exams. We also provide attractive offers and discounts prices for edu.. more..

Writing
Clean Slate Clean Slate

A Story by Joy Carver


My Paradox My Paradox

A Story by Joy Carver