Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

A Poem by Mrs Diva
"

Life in general

"

I constantly wonder about today

wondering if today is right or wrong

wondering if there's something I should have done differently

 

I thought about yesterday, today and missed it

Thought about those that were with me yesterday but are no longer by my side today.

I'm thinking about tomorrow and wondering if the mistakes I made yesterday will happen again today and tomorrow.

But with life having a mind of it's own, I'll just have to wait and see tomorrow....if tomorrow is destined for me as today and yesterday.

© 2008 Mrs Diva


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked this, you show your feelings well and I like how you explain the days. It seems like everyone has moments like this, where you wonder what you could have done differently and what the future can bring. Yet our tomorrows keep turning into todays and life speeds by us. Good write!

"But with life having a mind of it's own, I'll just have to wait and see tomorrow....if tomorrow is destined for me as today and yesterday."



Posted 15 Years Ago


Simple yet profound. Our present choices determine our future, and when we realize that, we have the weight of wondering if we are wise enough, self aware enough, to make the right choices for ourselves. Everyone wonders on decisions made, I guess that is why the idea of parallel universes is so appealing to the human psyche!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 5, 2008

Author

Mrs Diva
Mrs Diva

Currently San Diego but home is Atlanta, CA



About
I am a published author of 4 books so far. "Inspire Me Young" "How to Keep God in your life" "The Tension Reliver" "Keeping God in your life" Journal and Activities. My 5th book and first Christian Fi.. more..

Writing
If I If I

A Poem by Mrs Diva