Are we Alone

Are we Alone

A Story by kaylyn

 Are We Really Alone?
        People always assume that we are alone, but that’s not always the case. People feel as if we are alone when we think no one  actually cares about us. I know for the longest time I felt alone I felt as if not one person cared about me. I’m not pretty enough for my parents, I’m not smart enough, I’m not athletic enough. I finally figured I was not as alone as I thought I was, I found the most amazing guy ever and his name is Carlo he has always been there for me since the day I met him. When we were just friends he always had a way of putting a smile on my face even if I didn’t want to. He is the greatest guy I have ever met. He has never shied away from me no matter how bad I have hurt him. Maybe until now this final time I might have pushed him away until were not friends anymore. But even then I know if I need him to talk to help me any way he would still be there. Some people aren’t lucky enough to find that kind of relationship. Some people get that one person that never lets them feel alone because they are always there cheering you up making you smile, making you blush. Making you feel loved like no one ever has. Being “alone” is a feeling open up and you never know you might find out more people are there for you then you think.
        For example, that one person I have in my life Carlo I hope is always in my life because he knows how to cheer me up at my lowest of my low. Everyone has there one person in their life that  they might not always realize they  but is there. Carlo and I have always been there for each other. You just got to find that special there person whether it is a friend, boy friend/ girlfriend, cousin, husband or wife. Who ever it is do not push them away because one day they might just walk away and you might not realize how much they have been there for you until it is to late. Until they finally walk away from you and get tired of helping you, getting close to you just for you to hurt them over and over again. When they finally walk away and say their final good byes to you might be to late to ever get them back. I have finally learned not to push everyone away because the people that matter the most might one day not come back into world and when you get the first strife without them there you will no longer have anyone to cry on their shoulder or sit there and cheer you up and make sure that you happy again.
    
    On the other hand, Some people might have burned their bridge with everyone that as ever cared about them. So some people are alone because they have decided to be rude and be a hermit crab and hide in their shell and push everyone away who comes near them. People who have burn these bridges with others are the social outcastes who have nothing to do with the society that they live in. People that are depressed because they feel as if no one cares about them or that they are alone tend to be alone because they do not really open their eyes wide and see who really cares about them. When these people take their medicine to make them not feel so down at time makes the who alone thing worst. When people at this stage it’s to late to see that were all not alone there is someone that will listen to you and that will tell you their advise if needed. Carlo tells me exactly how he feels, if he honestly thinks I’m wrong about something Carlo will tell me “hey babe you wrong”. I’m just now finding out that I’m not as alone as I thought until I pushed one of the last people who meant the most to me away. And he might not know how much he really mean to me until it’s to late and I take my last breath.
 
      For instance, He could walk away today and I die tomorrow and Never know how much he meant to me or how much I do appreciate him until they find all my writings. Do not walk away from people you are helping because you never know you might be their only escape root and without you their nothing. They have no one with out you, at the same time stop trying to hurt. Not actually knowing who really is here for you makes you feel alone. Thinking that everyone is out to get you and that everyone is against you. Not caring whether they are or are not someone is there you just got to open your eyes and find them. Where never really alone there is someone always with the same problems as you or one with even worst problems then yourself. Always keep your mind on that, yes you might feel alone or have some major issues but there is always someone with worst ones. But just try not to dwell on it to much because it will bring the depression back to you making you feel unwanted and unappreciated. If your honestly there for someone just let them know you are if not don’t say anything giving them false hope and depending on you for help and you not be there it would hurt them so much and could cause harm to themselves or to others that might care about them. Because if you really are there it could actually make someone’s day to know that you are there feeling that love and cherish that they so desperately need to keep from causing harm to themselves your self or someone else. I am very lucky to have found someone that no matter what he will always be therefore me. He has proven it time after time that no matter how badly I have hurt him that he will be there for me. Because we are that close and I will always be here for him also. We will always be here for one another no matter what it is we will not give up on each other. We want to see each other succeed in life and that’s what it is all about someone wanting you to do well with your life and is there to catch you with any strife that comes your way and makes you do well. He will always be here until we both die and even then we still would be there for one another afterward.

    To sum it all up with, Just remember to never let people feel like they are alone. Because nothing good comes from that just a lot of heart ach and pain. Where never alone  there’s always chat lines you can call and random people online will listen, support groups. Listen there are people that will listen you just need to find them. Their everywhere you just need to find the right type of groups many people have been through what you have been through. Just take it slow and remember you are not alone and just to find people who care about you enough to stick around when things start to get really bad. Also make sure they are really here before you start to trust them, not like push them away but don’t tell you deep dark secretes until you know if they are really truly here for you. Because some people will be like yeah were here when they have all different types of major issues and depressions and when you have them they are no where to be found. But also find the right people cause not only will you not be alone but you might find a special friendship just like I did. Carlo and I hated each other for the longest time and like out of no where we just got so close and now no matter what we will always be together always  there for one another  no bad how much we hurt each other. It is always in the people you least expect it in. So just don’t look at people you know or like people that you just like because once you do open up to people who you don’t really know. It could change the whole relationship with that person and you never know you could develop  feelings and end up having a new friend for life or even a husband or wife. Even just getting to know someone who might actually care about you. So just always remember you are NOT alone because you will find someone who cares. Cause there are people who do you just have to find them.

© 2010 kaylyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i loved it nice it make the reader wonder

Posted 14 Years Ago


well expressed. i hope you and your friend patch things up. i use to feel this way but i have learned that family is there for you when you think there not. when it comes down to brass and tacks they will stand behind you.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 20, 2010
Last Updated on March 20, 2010

Author

kaylyn
kaylyn

Fort pierce, FL



About
Hey its Kay Kay, im 19 live in florida. I'm an athlete and i have the most amazing bf EVERRRRRR. But ya... i like to read and write and play sport listen to music. I'm not like everyone else... I'm my.. more..

Writing
Carlo.. Carlo..

A Poem by kaylyn