I still remember

I still remember

A Poem by Mansu vml

yeah 4 year ago today was the first time we met...

I still remember the day that you told me for the first time you loved me.
I love you more than you can even dream of.

Somehow, we did something wrong....
i hate those times i hurt you…
I can't argue with it again
Friends keep telling me that
life goes on..
I can act fine., I can smile..
You never off on my mind and
I miss you so much

It's true
I want you today for the rest of my life.
I love every time that we spent together
I can't explain it
I love those time you took me somewhere

I can say apologies you have already heard
Nothing else I have to say now
I wish you were mine again..
Let me get what I want..

© 2016 Mansu vml


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Sometimes, decisions made are wrong....
Sometimes, god doesn't judge well...
Sometimes, world goes really unfair...
Each bit here, when describes such emotions.... I get ... like..... speechless ....
i could relate this, but let me tell u, life goes on no doubt but every person should be thankful to all that had happened to him which makes him reach where he is now.....
all that u r now, is for that thing...
hold it as ur previous memory...
true love never dies, no matter how far you are, she'll always be in u, close to ur heart........

Secondly, out of all your writings, I loved the one "I'm sorry"
That made me too much emotional, and I just dnt know what to tell abt that... just a word - Heart touching........... nd speechless.........

Life is short, smile everyday, even of not for yourself, for others atleast.....

Anindita....

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mansu vml

7 Years Ago

Thanks anindita.. thumbs up
Anindita Janhabee

7 Years Ago

my pleasure...



Reviews

....Heart pain, so painful it's a journey we all take... if we are lucky.... I know it doesn't seem like it, but it presents itself so we can learn and not make the same mistakes. .... something spectacular is out there for you....very emotional writing....I felt the pain and loss....

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mansu vml

7 Years Ago

I'm trying to write through life.. that's why you felt like that.. my pain, loss and my emotions
read more
It seems that the wounds received from love are deeper than the love itself. Heartfelt poem. Nice work.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Mansu vml

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your encouragement.. thumbs up
This is quite wrenching, Sam.d... Beautiful in it's tenderness but also incredibly sad. So many people have felt this way about a lover at one point in their life. That desperation to rewind time, to fix careless mistakes, unable to listen to those who can only say "time will heal" because it's difficult for loved ones to know how else to comfort a broken heart. I've been here... With the undying missing, the wishing to belong to them and for them to belong to you, how nothing you seem to say changes or heals a single memory anymore. The inability to explain why you love them so much... The tears... The agony... The years... All of it. Hurting everyday. For me the learning, the growth, the moving forward began the day I looked into a someone else's eyes and saw everything that I have been missing while pursuing someone who never returned the love in the same ways. And I hope you find this as well. The person who looks so deeply into your eyes and there is no room for doubt in your mind that you can do no wrong, that they cherish you for who you are and loves you without limits or boundaries. This is a gorgeous poem in so many ways. Thank you for sharing it!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mansu vml

7 Years Ago

Thanks for your support.. thumbs up
All of us learn. We can't repair bad action and deeds. We can't go back in time and be kinder.
"I can say apologies you have already heard
Nothing else I have to say now
I wish you were mine again..
Let me get what I want.."
The above lines I understand. Thank you Sam for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mansu vml

7 Years Ago

Thumbs up dear.. thanks
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

You are welcome.

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

568 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 20, 2016
Last Updated on November 21, 2016

Author

Mansu vml
Mansu vml

Calicut, Calicut, India



Writing
Alone Alone

A Poem by Mansu vml



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..