My Last Words

My Last Words

A Poem by bebe

Anna, you're a good friend.You can make me laugh and we never faught. I always want to play twister with you because of how interesting you make it.

Becca,I enjoy laughing at your bitchy attitude. I;m fervernt about being a mudd butt with you. We always did get down and dirty when we took off our shoes. haha.

Becky, I love you.If I was bisexual or a lesbian I would date you. Some of my best memories are with you. ANd the majority of my childhood memories are with you.

Bram, I'm sorry we haven't been friends for so long but the time that we have we became very good close friends. I know you are the type of person I can trust. Because of this, I entrust to you Rose. She's a one of a kind jem that would be disasterous if broken. I'm glad she has you to spazz to. Please take care of her.

Heaven, I'm glad John makes you haooy but please taek care of yourself. He's hurt you more than once and he'll do it again. Love you lots.

Jay, you're awesome.I'm sorry if iI've ever insulted you. You aren't a bad guy and don't let anyone convince you otherwise! Also, if you stop writing peotry or songs then the world will end, so don't stop.

Josh, remember when we were dating and I had said, " I will always love you." I was wrong. What I should have said is that I will always be inlove with you. I must tell you though, when you told me that you think it would be bad if we dated again, was as painful as cracking your head upon. Atleast I know that I have some meaning to you though. Anyway, I hope you're happy with who ever you're with. That's all I want. For you to be happy even if it's not with me.

Juju, I love you. And absolutily no one can think wrong of you. It's not possible. I wish you luck, even thoug you don't need it, to be a tattoo artist or what ever else you want to be.

Lyzz,damn there'sso mcuh to say. I think I'll start with something bizarre.I f I was a guy or a lesbian I would marry you. You make me feel bubbly and childish. Keep being yourself and remember boys are just grass at sunset.

Rose,there's so much to say and not enough words. I can't describe how much you mean to me. The least I can say is that I f*****g love you!!! I'm not sure why it is but part of me feels that we were meant to be friends and tell each other every little thing, and that we were meant to be each others angels. You understood and accepted who I liked and hardly complained when I spazzed about him. I love you Rose and never forget I want you to be happy always.

Tess,I'm sorry we weren't that close very long but I do care about you. Keep on being a hippie. Love you Tess.

Everyone- Please don't mourn but celebrate that I'm in a better place. You al lhave a spott in my heart, large or small. Ypu all have put a mark in my life. No one of you can be replaced by anything or one. EVery thing about you people is special and unique in the greatest way possible. Thanks for putting a chapter in my life. I lvoe and care about you all.

© 2009 bebe


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on September 28, 2009

Author

bebe
bebe

chicago, IL



About
Name: Bebe, Bex, Becca Birthplace: Illinois Current Location: chicago, illinois Eye Color: hazel Hair Color: brunnette and purple Height: 5 feet 6 inches Piercings: 1 on each ear Tatoos: want.. more..

Writing
Assassin Assassin

A Poem by bebe


Society Society

A Poem by bebe