I Love You

I Love You

A Poem by crosley
"

A little poem for my love

"

I love you in the morning. Before you’ve brushed your teeth and fixed your hair. Before you hit snooze on the alarm clock and after you’ve hit it three more times.

I love you at breakfast. When you use the last of the milk and dirty the last clean spoon. When you make the house smell like burnt toast and fresh coffee.

I love you in traffic. After you’ve complained about every radio station and picked the worst one. After you changed lanes twice and still end up behind the slowest driver.

I love you at noon. When you can’t decide on what you and for lunch and end up telling me it’s my choice. When you argue with me on who’s paying and complain either way.

I love you at the dinner table. While you tell me about your day and how you spilled coffee on your tie. While you have a little something stuck in your teeth and have no clue.

I love you in the middle of the night. With your arms wrapped around me and your scruff on the back of my neck. With you leg thrown over mine and your your hands on my skin.

I love you every hour of the day and every second in between. With every flaw and every perfection. I love you.

© 2017 crosley


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on March 7, 2017
Last Updated on March 7, 2017