Fan

Fan

A Story by Muskan
"

This is a topic that not much people write about. I have expressed my views. Can you relate?

"
Hey! So I am here to tell you what according, to me, a fan is. No, no, not the one on the ceiling above you. The one who admires and is very enthusiastic about a sportsperson, a film star, a singer etc. Do tell me if you agree with me or not.

Fan is nothing but pure, unconditional love. As a fan, we love the person more than anything. We love without expecting anything in return. They may not even know that we exist, but we consider them to be our universe. Our dreams are full of them. They are a huge motive in our lives. We spend hours thinking about the moment we will meet them and the conversations we'll have. And then the thought of saying goodbye to them fills our eyes with tears. Social media is a great friend of fans. We keep texting them daily, and the best part is that we do expect to get a reply from them someday. We may not be interested in celebrating our own birthday, but their birthday is the most important day of the year. Our families and friends don't understand our craziness for them. They don't understand what they mean to us. But without giving a damn to anyone, we keep loving them wholeheartedly. 

This was my view of what a fan is. Do tell me yours. 

And just in case you're wondering, I am a die-hard fan of the king of Bollywood, SRK. 

© 2021 Muskan


Author's Note

Muskan
Reviews and suggestions are always welcome.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

12 Views
1 Review
Added on January 25, 2021
Last Updated on January 27, 2021
Tags: #fan #love #star #fandom

Author

Muskan
Muskan

India



Writing
j j

A Story by Muskan


Thank you Thank you

A Story by Muskan


H H

A Story by Muskan