Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Top 10 Productivity Tools for Students and Tutors

Top 10 Productivity Tools for Students and Tutors

A Story by myHobbyCourses
"

This article provides you with the productivity tools for students, tracking their grades, communicating with professors and peers, organizing assignments, time and project management.

"

Are you trying to increase your productivity to study better? These days, students and tutors are on the go, but managing studies, assignments, or homework stress and then monitoring students' progress is equally a great grapple for tutors as well. This can get complicated when there is a need for information and communication. While technology may make some elements of conducting studies easier, it also adds complexity to scheduling, among other things. Whether online or face-to-face, keeping track of all the details involved in running a student's life (or instruction) is not always easy. After all, there are deadlines to meet, and parents expect their children to be where they say they should be. In addition to flexibility, several productivity tools available can help reduce stress and enable them to be more productive.

This article provides you with the productivity tools for students, tracking their grades, communicating with professors and peers, organizing assignments, time and project management, brainstorming ideas, writing papers, etc.

The switch from physical to online classrooms has not been easy for many students and even tutors. Teachers across the globe have been doing their best to make the learning experience more holistic for all their students. Furthermore, education tech has been a huge part of that process.

Productivity tools help students and tutors stay on top of their game to better virtually assist students in their academic journey. The e-learning market is thriving, and productivity tools are the frontrunners keeping the business organized and integrated.


1 �" Miro 

It is the best platform for tutors, especially students, for brainstorming ideas and making charts or presentations.

Miro is designed to be used for more than just brainstorming. It also has a collection of tools that assist students and tutors in guiding the process from conception to completion. Within the Miro interface, you can track changes, give tasks, and conduct chats with team members.

There is a slew of other options, such as interfacing with other applications to bring data from various platforms onto the whiteboard quickly. The ability to scan handwritten sticky notes is another fantastic feature. With Stickies Capture, you can take a picture of your whiteboard and have it quickly transformed into an editable digital sticky note.


2 �" Grammarly 

Proofreading is a time-consuming process. It appears that no matter how many times you read your project or essay, unforeseen mistakes keep cropping up.


What you can do about it is use it as an online editor. This free application reveals any errors in grammar and writing. It also gives you advice on how to correct the problems. By utilizing Grammarly, you may save time and use it for other things. Forget about Word's clunky grammar checker�"Grammarly takes machine proofreading to new heights.




3 �" Trello 

It allows you to keep track of your projects, assignments, and other tasks. Although it is mostly utilized in the corporate sector, I am confident that it can also be used in education: many instructors currently use it.

It allows you to make lists-based boards. You may give the lists different names, add different "cards" to them, and add documents, links, comments, checklists, and other items to the cards. Invite your co-teachers to the boards with the lists to add cards as well.


4 �" Google Drive

Working together is always desirable, according to both teachers and pupils. It allows you to access files from any device and collaborate on the same document, spreadsheet, presentation, or drawing simultaneously! Files may be shared with anybody in the class, allowing everyone to communicate more efficiently. It does not get much more straightforward than that!

Google Docs also offers an editing option that you may use to keep track of changes. Because students can view all of the edits and comments in one spot, this application helps to boost grading productivity.


5 �" Evernote 

Note-taking is a tedious task that can divert a student's focus away from essential topics in class as they try to remember what their professors stated. After class, notes must be nicely organized to be quickly accessible if students need to revise for a certain topic for tests and exams.


It is widely regarded as one of the greatest note-taking tools on the market. It offers many functions and works with practically any smartphone or PC. Users can scrawl notes on the app's paper-like interface or just type in the text. It can also take photos and create voice recordings stored on the Cloud. It also enables real-time multi-platform access across all of your devices.


6 �" MyHobbyCourses


It is a perfect all-in-one platform enriched with all tools that tutors need to manage their online tuitions or students need to scale their grades. From sales dashboards for tutors to booking management for students, they can connect for hour-long sessions and solve their study needs. Students can have lots of choices to pick up the right tutor matching their needs using advanced filters to get the desired results.


7 �" Prezi 

It is an excellent tool for creating eye-catching presentations. All students and lecturers are bored of the same old PowerPoint slides; why not grab their attention with something different? We all know that Keynote or PowerPoint can help you create amazing presentations, but it generally takes hours (or expert design skills) to get it right.

You can create a custom-made, distinctive presentation using Prezi in just a few minutes. The beauty of this platform is that it allows you to make non-linear presentations using mind-mapping and data visualization approaches and greater interaction with YouTube and other sites. You may create a presentation using one of their bespoke templates or upload a current PowerPoint and add Prezi capabilities to it.


Points to Ponder

The pandemic taught us that nothing is guaranteed and that things may change instantly. We should count our blessings and learn to appreciate our good fortune with everything in change.

We all need to learn how to be effective with our time in this world of distractions. So, what do you have to lose? Use one of the productivity tools on the list instead. Who knows? You could discover that teaching and studying are truly a breeze after utilizing any of these tools!


© 2022 myHobbyCourses


Author's Note

myHobbyCourses
https://myhobbycourses.com/

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on January 28, 2022
Last Updated on January 29, 2022
Tags: onlinelearning, onlinetutor

Author

myHobbyCourses
myHobbyCourses

london, london, United Kingdom



About
myHobbyCourses is an online tutoring platform based in the UK. It connects tutors with students. Students can find online and private tutors for any subject and level. All of their tutors are verified.. more..