One Definitive Moment In Time

One Definitive Moment In Time

A Story by Myk Malice

Close your eyes for a moment and try to imagine, if you can a darkness darker than hell. your lying there on the ground. dark and alone with only incomprehensible images flashing in and out of the darkness. you try to call out and no one is there. Do you really exist? or. are you a figment in the imagination of others. what makes you real? do figments really get sick and have to go to the doctor? do figments feel pain, experience loss, heartache? I assure you this life of mine, i am a figment and i experience all of these things. i was removed from existence at a young age. the pain that event caused my family was almost unbearable for me to watch from afar. the flashes of images of people trying to take care of me,to bring me back. ha. this is where i belong amongst the other figments floating in this pool of watered down life with the meaninglessness of true self lost long ago amongst the "reality"of true things in a concrete world.think about this keyboard your using,the monitor, the mouse in your hand the words on the screen-----all made up by some one to make your "life" easier. are they really there? where were you five years ago? do you recall june third 1983? were you alive? this is the date of the event i will never forget. it was most certainly not made up it was concrete and very real.

© 2007 Myk Malice

© 2008 Myk Malice


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is rough, but it's very good for a spontaneous piece. Most of my better work comes from thoughts that just pop into my head. Great job.

Richard

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 18, 2008

Author

Myk Malice
Myk Malice

haslet, TX



About
I tried to breathe but all my body would let me do was spin and what a magnificent spinning it was.The moon and the earth aren't this harmonious, i thought ---------a long dizzy spinning that would be.. more..

Writing