Parasite

Parasite

A Poem by Lovesleftovers
"

A Poem For My Ex.

"

 

How dare you call yourself  human. 
You are a parasite.
You live and feed off your victims, contributing nothing in return. 
You are a bottom feeder. 
You lurk in the depths of hell and feed off the hopes, dreams and naiveté of the innocent and the sinless. 
You continue to pick at the bones when the flesh is long gone then run off with the carcass so there is nothing left to bury. 
You've fooled many. 
I among them. 
You morph effortlessly so no one catches on. 
But when you've made your final transition it's far too late to avoid the inevitable death of another soul.
 

© 2008 Lovesleftovers


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes, I have been over this situation for a long time now. I wrote this poem a couple of years ago when I was in a much darker place. My life is much more peaceful now and I am grateful for that! Thanks so much for the reviews!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I agree with Yos. Anger is not a healthy emotion to hold on to. Every emoton shared with this world is placed into history as the clock continues to tick." I hope you are able to transition into a better place where you feel no judgement for others. Be Free! ~ Jude :-)

Posted 15 Years Ago


I could feel your anger on this one, move on , its good to get it out but its better to smile and hope a better future :) ...Yos

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 7, 2008

Author

Lovesleftovers
Lovesleftovers

Dallas, TX



About
Eclectic, free-spirited and down-to-earth mother of three beautiful children. I plan on never growing up and always seeing the world through a writer's eyes. I write what I feel and throw out all the.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


i don't know i don't know

A Poem by Rain