A New Beginning.

A New Beginning.

A Story by Katy Craig

Chances. I am the kind of person that takes them. For some unknown reason I have a flair for the dangerous, call me ignorant or careless but, I believe God gave us this life to live to the fullest. If that means mayhem than so be it. But I realized that my confidence in doing the unthinkable is cut off at a important point. Though I may have no problem with running around a city alone, I am hesitant to small things like opening up to people. My heart is strongly guarded for fear of being broken again of perhaps venerability. Did I not just state that I am a person to take chances? I did indeed. So, I have decided to work on this and open my heart to someone(carefully of course) lets say to go out on a limb. Shall it break? Only time will tell. Hello new chapter, what do you have in store for me?

© 2011 Katy Craig


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

As I promised, I'm here to re-comment upon your piece. :)

When it comes to taking chances, I find that it's far easier to take them and muse about them when the only ears are that of inanimate object. The city streets are just that, a tapestry of pathways, none of which talk back. When dealing with people, there are so many variables, it often intimidates us and we find ourselves withdrawing back into the quieter places, as they are our safety blanket.
Yet, sometimes, we find ourselves faced with the want to break out of the norm and let our hearts sing true. Scary as that is, it can be done if and when we want it bad enough.

Wonderful ink!
Aaron

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 2, 2011
Last Updated on November 2, 2011