Suck up for Sex

Suck up for Sex

A by Enigma
"

I had to write a essay from a guy's point of view. He is trying to get a girl to have sex with him.

"

 

If we had all the time in the world there would be no problem with you wanting to be shy. You could keep to yourself or play hard to get. If time was everlasting, you could be a tease. You could even give multitudes of guys blue balls and erections without giving in to your own sexual desires. Your strength would be tested and overcome adversity in a fight with the offering of sexual pleasures. My advances could be turned down and my own abandoned erection will have to suffer from your harsh dismissals. If only we had the time.
 If we had all eternity together, I would spend all my time admiring your every inch. My eyes would stare deeply into the windows of your soul. Everything about you would be told to me in a gaze that lasts years upon years. My eyes would observe your mountainous breasts. You ample pillows of love would get the much needed consideration it deserves. My eyes would gaze upon your face. Your luscious lips would be the highlight to your delicate face. My hand would search for your rosy cheeks and caress them with light touches. If only we had all eternity together.
Our time is running out, so it’s now or never. Something can happen to you and you would never get to experience the pure joy of sex and your virginity will be wasted. You could go unconscious or get paralyzed. You could even die as dreadful example of virginity lost. Worms would get the pleasure of your virginity that you did not get to experience. They will feast upon your youthful, virginal body. Losing your virginity is a right to passage. What makes worms worthy enough in partaking of your glorious sexual purity?
I love you. I really do love you. Sex would just enhance our love. Our love would not rely solely on whether or not we made white-hot, passionate love or not. Our love is deeper than any ocean. Our love is vaster than any universe. I could care less if our sex was hotter than the hottest cinder in hell or if it was as cold as the ice age because our love is everlasting.
If you loved me, you would have sex with me. You would allow me to enter a road with no other’s car threads have been. My mini-me would think you hated it if you didn’t let it enter the forbidden zone. My heart would question your loyalty to me. I would as if you were slipping away from me. Making sweet love would prove that you love me as much as I love you.
     It is too late to go back. We have gone too far, now you have to go all the way. You might as well brace yourself and enjoy the bumpy ride. We will take short trips at first but the more frequent they get, the better the experience will be.

© 2009 Enigma


Author's Note

Enigma
It is a little raunchy... So much for a clean female mind.

My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ugh. Romantic bullshit one moment and mini-me's and cars in the next, really? As a woman trying to write as a man you should at least take the least bit of care to try to write realisticly.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 18, 2009

Author

Enigma
Enigma

burlington, NC



About
Hey, I'm Arianna. I'm an enigma and an Aquarius (the rebellious sign).I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence about something that happened yesterday. I love looking up at the.. more..

Writing
Better Better

A Poem by Enigma


Jealousy Jealousy

A Poem by Enigma


First Kiss First Kiss

A Story by Enigma