flush

flush

A Poem by John Gerrarde
"

This is a poem about an event which happens every day for most people...enjoy!

"
There was once a poop named Iselgoop, he had no friends and was a lonely troop.
He made strange smells and contained funny things, like bits of sweet corn and party rings. The funny thing is that he was brown, and for this poop there was only one way out.
He pushed and struggled to find the end, till suddenly he began to descend.
He felt weightless and magic and time went so slow, until Iselgoop hit the bowl.
He submerged into water and began to drown, we all know the rest of this story now.
Some paper landed and blocked out the light, and with a rush of panic he thought 'SHITE!'.
A hand cast a shadow over the brim, the plunger at hand but Iselgoop couldn't swim.
He once again cursed as he sat on the bottom, as the water whirled and swooshed and Iselgoop was forgotten.
He was pushed down the tubes in a water slide motion, where he met more poops who featured in the same commotion.
One of these poops was named Frannymus-Al and he said 'so what do we do now?'
Another poop named Sir Pantstain Phil just said 'This our new life guys, so just chill...'.
They all looked at eachother, those three little poops, and Iselgoop realised he was no lonely troop.
All together and together as one, they were sent out to sea to the setting sun.

© 2012 John Gerrarde


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on May 15, 2012
Last Updated on May 15, 2012
Tags: poop, poo, fun, adventure, comedy, creative

Author

John Gerrarde
John Gerrarde

Aberdeen, City, United Kingdom



About
I write what is known as Cray-Z fiction based around inanimate objects. I base my work around other writers such as Noel Fielding and...that's all I guess. more..