Live for this moment and love every memory....

Live for this moment and love every memory....

A Story by SiMbA tAgO

everyone of us has had the bad times ....the good times....times wen we have had real tough things thrown at us that are above the caliber of our long hands to tackle ....but we battled to won.... stuffs that we never wanted to go through alone ... times when we really needed a friend , a shoulder to cry upon ... times when we just cried cuz we wanted to feel better ... times when we felt the absence of a love in our life.... a love that could have caressed us like a feather .... times when the angry dad told us to leave the home cuz we failed in our exams... times when those late night phone calls made us realize the importance of a true friend ... the necessity of being a true friend ..... 

the college ...time when those hostel foods were pathetic and all the group of friends starved till the early mornings until a cup of tea .... those heavenly cigarettes during the exam nights ...... those booze on a friends birthday .... those moments when we jus felt that being on a high might jus do all the evens for odds .... the misunderstandings that lead to minor fights ending up in chocolate gifts... those moments when we could endlessly listen to rock-metal music for weeks and weeks still being soft .... those moments when we had no cash ... no ATM balance ... No reserves ... and jus had lunch at a friend's expense .... those true moments when all of us felt that its better to die than strive under such ruthless and killing situations.... the jealousy in seeing a happy couple, when u r fresh out of a break-up .... the jealousy of a bestfriend over others...

those sleepless nights when u had big huge fights .... the disco discotheques with late night addictions ..... the 3 am walk on a lonely road .... the group trips with gangs .... memorable pics.... those accidents .... the hidden sex... the secret smooches .... the first puff of smoke ... the first drink... the first 'getting on a high' .... those bath-less dirty weeks ..... stinging physic with loadsa deo ... those secret crushes ... late night Maggie packets .... long Q in the hostels for the loo .... the first date ... the mass bunks ... the short-attendance lists ... 

walking in the rain hands-in-hands with the beloved... those most cherished moments ....the 1st show movie tickets for black ... first tram journey ... the first flight .... the endless discussions on sex ... those porn movies ... the masturbation topics discussed with shame excitement and guilt :P .... the first sex talk on phone .... 

we are all of us so fortunate to our friends who stand with us in spite of anything .. in spite of everything.. they shoulder us to the very start .. the very end ... to everywhere... they help us , tease us . beat us ... but love us ... the all of us have a history ... a past that we cant change ... a future that we can see..we cant design .... just the present to live for .. jus today to be alive .... then y waste time on the future and the past ... y not LIVE THE MOMENT ???? Y NOT DIE THE MOMENT ??? .... 

lets do it today ... tell each one of them who matter to us ... thank them for making it in our lives.. for letting us in their lives .... for making it to the our pen of memories ... for letting us keep those pics.... for letting us cry ... for letting us laugh ... for giving us the smile ... for everything .... today lets be thankful and grateful to all our friends .... to all those who matter ... our parents .. our siblings .. the cousins ... the crush .. the love .... the girl-next-door ... to everyone .....

I LOVE U ALL FOR MAKING IT INTO A PART OF ME ... A PART OF WHAT I AM TODAY ....

lets spread this air of happiness ... 

happy days ...


© 2010 SiMbA tAgO


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

haha I like how you added a bit about life in the hostels (dorms).

Posted 3 Years Ago


Touching and all so true. Powerfully written. Nicely done with your choice of words. I love each of the paragraphs and how they fit together. Some lines didn't make sense but as you read on they kind of clicked together.
Good job though, keep writing!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 22, 2010
Last Updated on June 22, 2010

Author

SiMbA tAgO
SiMbA tAgO

Chennai, India



About
somethings are better realized and self known than being let known abt ... more..

Writing