For I am fear

For I am fear

A Story by n00dles36
"

You can overcome fear. You shouldn't be fearful because it holds you back

"

Standing there he was, and a mistake it was to become. For he knew my power, he knew my ways, but he discarded them either way.


“Fear me!”, I declared.


He reaplied sternly, “Why should I fear you when I am fear myself?”


I stood there feeling troubled. I didn’t know whether to bow or to fight. I pierced his sould with my eyes, but he stared back at me with a unatural fire in his. I pulled out my glock .45, aimed down range and let a round fly towards him, but it him and fell to the ground.


“You rely on others and not yourself? Hah, you are nothing but a coward”, he shouted with a fierce mocking tone.


Feeling puzzeled, I walked up to him. Eye to eye we were. Mano o Mano. I rolled up my fist; I was ready to give the first blow, but I was too late. His arm was already in the air. I lifted my arm to stop his and then threw a mighty punch to his midrift. He didn’t winch for he was made of steel.


I fell to my knees. Dispare and hoplessnes came over me. I wonderdered to why I couldn’t defeat him. Was I not strong enough? I opened my eyes and looked to the sky. The sun beamed down as if heaven was open. I realised how foolish I had been.


I took a step foward and said, “Whom shall I fear? For the Lord my God is with me wherever I go!”


The fire in his eyes seized to exsist and they changed to the serenity of a calm blue sea. Piece by piece the wind picked him up and swept him away. I walked foward as I put my hands in my pockets. There lat a note: “Fear no more because He is greater than fear himself!”

© 2013 n00dles36


Author's Note

n00dles36
It may be religious but the priciple in the description still stays the same for me :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on December 13, 2013
Last Updated on December 13, 2013