Bolder Giving in Extrodinary Times

Bolder Giving in Extrodinary Times

A Story by hyancynthstofeedthysoul
"

After further research I find that I belong to an exclusive club

"

 

The other evening I was watching ABC News. They had a segment about a club consisting of extraordinary people. While most members are extremely wealthy having come by there wealth in variouis ways, i.e. By inheritance, insurance paymemts, winning the lottery, or just hard work. Some are of modest means, but we all share one thing.

 

Concern for our fellow men. Membership is limited to those who at one time in their life have given away one half of their net worth or for three years have given away one half of their annual salary.

 

The next two chapters of this book are accounts of my own expieriences. If you care to read them just click next chapter at the bottom of the page.

 

If you would like to know how rich you are go to  http://www.boldergiving.org/giving_potential/.   take the How Rich Are You »quiz.

 

I did and found out I am the the 783,776,518 richest person in the world! I am also in the TOP 13.06% richest people in the world! Pretty impressive considering that my annual income is only $11,172.00.

 

 

Where do you stand?

 

At the above site you can read of some of these people.

 

Please remember that people are just as cold in January and February as they are in November and December and hunger knows no season.

 

 




 
Please No Javascript
Share Writer Stats  

 

© 2008 hyancynthstofeedthysoul


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

What happened to the links to the next chapters (pout)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 5, 2008

Author

hyancynthstofeedthysoul
hyancynthstofeedthysoul

middletown, OH



About
A long and eventful life I have lived one. While stationed in Germany I visited every country in free Europe and the British Isles. In the U.S. 48 of the 50 only missed Alaska and Hawaii. Have worked .. more..

Writing